Black dressing tables/vanity tables in UK?

User49

I'm on the search for a decent dressing/vanity table for my bedroom! I've already seen the malm ikea and that seems to be the only one I have come across. That one is a little too long and tall for my liking although it looks lovely!

I know I can always buy black paint but I'd rather buy one that is already black.

Anyone have any suggestions? For one thats under £250?

unbelizable

I recently got one ( I'm yet to figure out a storage solution for my make up) so it's all heaped on top of it haha.. I got it from Ikea! I was going to get the Malm too (As I have the Malm bed in black/brown) but like you, I found it too tall !! So, I went and found one in the computer/study department.. Here's a link !! (And is PERFECT !! Has two drawers on either side and then a shelf in the middle.. where I'm guessing you could put a laptop, but mines crammed with make up at the moment)

IKEA | Tables & desks | Desks | LINNARP | Desk

Doesn't look amazinggggg on there.. but when you have all your make up and everything set out.. it really works! I also got some cute flower vases for 99p each from Ikea, clear ones.. which I have put all my bracelets over the top and filled with cute jewels !!

mizuki~

Awesome! I'd love one of those
drools.gif