Black hair down to brown and blonde

Sabrunka

Hey guys
smiles.gif
Sooo as some of you may know, my hair WAS dark.. Aka chunks of black with red/brown inbetween... Anyways I went to get my hair done yesterday to lighten it, and my hair is so gross now
ssad.gif
. I mean the colour job looks okay for now! It's like a caramel brown with orangy hints in the sunlight.. But doesn't look like one of those gross bleached out oranges (which is what my hair looked like right after the bleaching!!) and I have a few blonde highlights. Now... Will this brown fade to the nasty orange that it was!? I have that fear.. I mean it was a light brown so I doubt it would completely fade... But still. I'll try to get pictures at some point hah.

K here you go.. This is it now, have any of you had experiences of hair colour fading back to the "bleached out" colour it was?? And I just woke up so ignore the sleep face.

Picture208.jpg

Skin*Deep

nah, the color might fade after so many washings since it was bleached, but it won't turn orange. If it does start to look brassy to you, you can have it toned, which is a one step process (instead of two like bleach then dye)