Black MAC l/g?

OnaFyre

Does anyone have or remember a black MAC lipgloss. I bought it years ago, and I remember the MA talking about how it was about to be discontinued. I hardly ever used it and it went B2M eventually. But I was just wondering if anyone else ever got it or knows what it was called.

SChotgurrl

Oooh I just saw a pic of this in someone's haul last night! I think it was a black lipstain??...it came in the same tube tube as the l/g lipstains...I'll try and see if I can find the link for it
winks.gif

ledonatella

Tux-de-Lux was a black with glitter in it but it went on more clear, just enough to kinda deepen your lipstick

ette

Tuxe De Luxe is like the opposite of Phosphorelle/Elle; instead of lightening the color it adds depth/darkens.

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
Tuxe De Luxe is like the opposite of Phosphorelle/Elle; instead of lightening the color it adds depth/darkens.

ahhhhhhhh i never would have guess
icon_eek.gif
. Thank you!
smiles.gif

lara

I don't know if Dior still make it, but for a while they were putting out a super-glossy, pitch-black lip gloss that looked like vinyl.
smiles.gif

OnaFyre

I think it must have been Deceit because it didn't have any sort of glitter, shimmer, or sparkle to it. It was a lipglass not a lipmix. If fact it looked and acted like a black version of Desire, which is sort of why I bought it. Aznsmurfy, any idea how long ago Deceit was out? Anyway, thanks for the info.

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
I don't know if Dior still make it, but for a while they were putting out a super-glossy, pitch-black lip gloss that looked like vinyl.
smiles.gif

If we're talking about the same thing, I think it's called Dior Diorific Plastic Shine in Alluring Black! I don't know if they make it anymore either! Sad really! I hardly ever wear it anymore, but probably the most unique thing I own - makeup wise!!