Blackest of black pencil eyeliner (not Feline)

nazneen372

Hi,

I'm looking for a super-dark kohl liner like Feline, but Feline irritates my eyes. I have very black lashes so I'm looking for a really deep black that will not go grey against them but really pop!

Thanks!

florabundance

technakohl in graphblack is what i use
smiles.gif

TDoll

I have your same issue! Urban Decay 24/7 is the way to go! It's darker than ANYTHING MAC makes, and I've tried all the black pencils.

coconut

Blacktrack fluidline is very black, but now I want to try this Urban Decay 24/7 pencil! Is it easy to work with?

yodagirl

The Urban Decay 24/7 is fantastic! It glides on so easily and is one of the few liners that lasts all day on my oily lids
greengrin.gif

..kels*

either MAC smolder or UD 24/7 zero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut
Blacktrack fluidline is very black, but now I want to try this Urban Decay 24/7 pencil! Is it easy to work with?

it's really easy to use. it glides on smooth with no tugging & lasts all day. i use it on my waterline & it doesn't budge! & if you're doing a smokey look, it smudges out really nicely.

abcgirl18

stilas kajal eyeliner in onyx is really dark, but i dont like to use as much because it smudges. IMO UD 24/7 liner would be better.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I randomly picked up a Black kohl eyeliner pencil in Walgreens I think it is a "HIP liner" and it was in the color blackest black..and it is now my favorite liner..It does not smudge and it is super black matte...
Plz someone correct the name of it for me...I forgot my makeup bag at home

candycane80

I would not use the Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero, I do not think it is a true black, sure it glides on nicely but it shows up more like a slate gray or light black definitely not the darkest one out there.

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
I have your same issue! Urban Decay 24/7 is the way to go! It's darker than ANYTHING MAC makes, and I've tried all the black pencils.

I have to disagree. I was disappointed by Zero's blackness, though it was black, Feline is a black that's cool, devoid of light black.

I'm going to have to try out Stila's Onyx, I've heard good dupe reviews about that.

l1onqueen

Technakohl in graphblack is the way to go. UD 24/7 is easy to apply and doesnt smudge but it isnt that black IMO.