• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Blending 101!!!

lilchocolatema

I think this is a topic that everyone should invest in, because one of the biggest techniques that is underestimated, and sometimes hard to grasp, is blending!!! I'll show you my technique, and hopefully it will help!!!

This CAN make or break your interview if you want to be an MUA! I PROMISE!!!

Here's the Video...Blending 101!!!

fashionette

Thanks for the tut!
thmbup.gif

iluvmac

You're great, Lilchocolatema! Just one question: at the beginning of the video, you say you're using Swiss Chocolate for your crease, while later on you mention Saddle. Which is the exact color you're using??

lilchocolatema

Probably both! Lots of times I start out using Saddle, but it's a lighter brown (on me), so if I want more effect I ass Swiss Chocolate, Folie or Embark to deepen it. Or, If I want to tone down a darker brown, I'll use Saddle or Soft Brown. HTH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
You're great, Lilchocolatema! Just one question: at the beginning of the video, you say you're using Swiss Chocolate for your crease, while later on you mention Saddle. Which is the exact color you're using??