Bling Bling - rhinestones'n'stuff

sharyn

My very fist attempt on rhinestones. They're self-adhesive and only 1,49 Euro from Essence.

This is Mac Shroom e/s, Crystal Avalanche e/s and Zonk Bleu e/s. The highlighter is from Catrice

for this one I used some deep blue e/s ( I really don't know the brand name since it's in a depoted pan without any packaging) and toned it down with MAC vapour e/s and crystal avalance e/s a bit. I also applied my highlighter by Catrice and Glitter Eyeliner by Artdeco. I'm sorry my camera doesn't take decent pics
ssad.gif

at the end of my "session" I still had some rhinestones left. about 50 to be exact... so I just put some on my lips. stupid, I know. but I kinda like it since I love anything that sparkles.

MAC Syrup lipstick with Underage lipglass. It wasn't that pink IRL though...

Thanks for looking lovies
bouquet.gif

NeonDollParts

That's gorgeous. You are so lucky, you can wear blue eyeshadow so well. It just doesn't work for me....but I still love it anyways...

amoona

Lips are hot ... love the rhinestones on the eyes I'm inspired to go buy a bunch of them and use them for my MAC interview.

noteventherain

your lips look amazing! It seriously looks like you just cropped a magazine ad.
greengrin.gif
just out of curiosity though. . . how did you 'adhere' them to your lips?

sharyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteventherain
your lips look amazing! It seriously looks like you just cropped a magazine ad.
greengrin.gif

Thank you (all of you
smiles.gif
) Well the flash kind of made everything a bit blurry and you dont see most of my blemishes, so it looks photoshoped. I actually am not even close to looking like a magazine-gal...sadly. I would definitely like to re-do this whole look and do a whole face FOTD, but I'm still kind of shy. But see, I show more and more in every fotd...
th_wink3.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteventherain
just out of curiosity though. . . how did you 'adhere' them to your lips?

first I had a lot of lipgloss on my lips and they kind of shifted and it was a huge mess. So I took it all off and reapplied only a weeeee bit of lipstick and even less gloss. Then I took new rhinestones, not the same ones I had used before, so they'd still have glue on the backside. The rhinestones were actually meant to be stuck on to nails, so they had quite good "staying power"
graucho.gif

Padmita

Everything looks so pretty, both the eye looks and the lips! Are the rhinestones part of a LE or are they regular? I just got some from the most recent LE but they are different shapes, I just can't remember if they sell "regular" rhinestones...

sharyn

Padmita, I think the ones I have used are regular. Try the nailcare department of the Essence counters, that's where I found mine.
smiles.gif