Blitz & Glitz vs Buried Treasure

lianna

I want one of the above but I can't really decide which want is better? I like both fluidlines and eye pencils but I think I'd prefer the one where the gold bits are more obvious...any suggestions? TIA!

hotti82

i use blitz and glitz everyday almost; i can't see any gold in it at all, but i like the way it goes on with the 266 better than eye pencils...

asteffey

i think the gold in B&G diffuses the black, making it less harsh on eyes. think of it like a brown black. if you want really noticeable glitter, the sweetie cake pencils had great glitter visibility.

also, NARS makes good glitter pencils IMO.

Brianne

I LOVE Blitz & Glitz!
To make the shimmer more apparent, after you line your eyes, *very* lightly brush over top of the line with a clean e/l brush.

lara

The gold in B&G really shows up if you buff it once it's dry, similar to what Brianne said. Wait at least five minutes, then use a clean and dry 211 brush to gently polish up some shine.
smiles.gif

Rowan

Sorry to not be able to offer more input for Lianna, but thanks Brianne & Lara. I was wondering if there was a way to get the shimmer in B&G to show up more. I'm going to try what you both suggested!

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
Ok thanks to all of you for your advice and I think I'm just gonna get both!
lol.gif

THAT'S the spirit!! I love it.
rofl.gif

user3

IMO Buried treasure shows up the gold a bit more but in all honestly neither of them really show the gold off as well I would have liked.