Blog Sales!!!

keetuh

Do any of you young ladies purchase from blog sales? Not only on here but sites such as MUA, Blogspot, and livejournal.

Lately, I have been purchasing a lot of used make up just to try it out to see if I really like the products or not.
But I also have noticed something else, I'm spending a lot of money on make up . It's actually become quite addicting for me recently. ( grr , I need Make Up Anonymous!! )

But back to the topic, do you or do you mainly purchase your make up from stores?

LMD84

Well i have bought some stuff from one blog sale before. It was Lollipop26. I bought off her because i trust her, knwo everything is legit and that she is pretty clean! if you know what i mean by that! lol! i certaintly wouldn't rule out buying from blog sales, i just prefer to buy here in specktra because i know all you guys and trust you all. Generally i buy from people here that i chat to anyway so it's like buying off a friend!

Most of my stuff comes from stores though! In fact i spend too much in stores!

littlepickle

I probably buy 70% of my MAC stuff from Specktra, and have just bought from a LJ blogsale for the first time. Everything is soooo much more expensive in NZ, that I really only buy directly from the MAC counter when I am impulse buying, or treating myself to things from a new collection ;)