blonde or brunette?

kimmy

lips02.jpg

or
IMG_0697.jpg

or
something else?

the blonde posted above is just a general idea. it was kind of straw coloured and i wasn't big on that...i'm thinking now maybe more of a sandy colour. but you get the idea...

OliviaChristine

You are so gorgeous that you could wear either. In this case, I vote blonde, because I love that particular shade. Perhaps low/highlights....best of both??

ash10spro

i would vote blonde =) i think it suits you really well. but yet again, i think you look great as a brunette too. or perhaps pick the one you like more and get highlights/lowlights like someone else posted. that way you can have both if you really cant decide. =)

xsnowwhite

I love the blonde! Maybe you could add some bright highlights to change it up a bit that would look really cute too.

Shadow

I think brunette brings out your eyes more and suits your complextion. I chose "other" because I would like to suggest going a shade or two lighter than the pic you posted.

Dreamergirl3

Lucky girl you can wear both beautifully! I really can't decide. Whichever you pick though, I def think you should get highlights/lowlights to add depth
greengrin.gif

goink

I say brunette.
Like the above posters have stated: it brings out your eyes
It also makes your skin appear more tanned (or maybe it's just the lighting)

Hilly

Kimmy! I think you would look fab with a dark, dark red...like a bugandy/plum red. Feria makes an awesome black cherry red or something like that.

Beauty Mark

Brunette. It looks so dramatic and suits your features more. You look like Angelina Jolie when she was blonde in the first pic. That's complimentary.