Blue-coloured face masques / mud pack

Catherine^

Hi!

When I was a little girl I can always remember my Mum applying a BRIGHT blue face masque that she referred to as her mud pack that smelled really sweet. Apparently it was a non-memorable generic brand that she bought back in the day. It seems silly but I always envied her getting to use them back then and so now that I'm an adult I'd like to try one
winks.gif

I was wondering if masques of this variety are still available... are they blue to indicate that they're a special formula or contain a specific ingredient? Can anyone tell me what brand(s) make them?

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

Catherine.

kat121085

Blue Flame

The Blue Flame masque from Astara sounds like it would be good for you. It is supposed to clean out your pores. Its a bit drying so I don't use it more than once every two weeks or so.

P1217_hero.jpg

inlucesco

There's also an Olay clay mask that I found very helpful for my combo skin. It's something like $6 for a full-sized bottle, but I haven't even used up my sample yet and it's been months.

ruby_soho

I would suggest a mask from Lush. My friend used to be like "I don't understand why people are so obsessed with Lush". She tried one product and she's a total convert, she says she'll never go back. What mask you get all depends on your skin type, but they have like 10 different ones so you can find at least one to suit your needs. And the most expensive one is like $10.

keropi1

hey, not sure if you ever found this masque- you posted in 2006 so a while ago. I did find this one recently which I thought might be the one. It's blue since the ingredients come from the dead sea. I've acatually tried it and it works really well. Good luck! Barbs

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Anti-Stress Mud Masque

https://www.montagne-jeunesse-store....L-NDSM-A1%3D29