Blue FOTD

xxcriscann7xx

A look I did before I went out to eat with some of my girls

IMG_0589.JPG

I basically only used the Coastal Scents 88 Palette and played around with all the blues

Shoegal-fr

Really amazing!!

The CS 88 palette eyeshadows have good color payoff so?? I might consider buying this!

xxcriscann7xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Really amazing!!

The CS 88 palette eyeshadows have good color payoff so?? I might consider buying this!

Thanks but really do get it! it seriously is my favorite piece of makeup even compared to all my mac stuff just because you get soooo much more for your money

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcriscann7xx
Thanks but really do get it! it seriously is my favorite piece of makeup even compared to all my mac stuff just because you get soooo much more for your money

Truuuuue.

I bought one in like...the middle of last year...I never really used it. I broke it out yesterday, but I used it to blend and intensify my other shadows [MAC and UD], it was one of the best looks I've ever done. The color pay off is great and they blend well, so they're great for pairing with other brands.

xxcriscann7xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy4205
I LOVE coastal scents! and your eyelashes are outrageous! (in a good way)

really thanks so much. i was blessed with long lashes, however, i do put on two different mascaras (maybelline full n' soft mascara & givency mascara) in order to make them super long and thick