'BLUE' is the Bomb...'Queen of Arabia' revisits!

ashpardesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyishima
Love itttt. What do you wear on your lips with these looks?

Thanks!With such bright looks I just wear clear l/g usually.For the first smokey look I wore datenight l/g and for the 2nd I wore red devil l/g

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkn0wn
so vibrant! i love these.

Thanks dear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
All your looks are flawless..It is so cool how you change your eyes to match too...just beautiful

Thanks a lot tish!I am a contact lens addict as well,love to match them according to my makeup and my outfits,currently my fav is fresh blends and I own all the 8-9 colours they carry
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
OMG all of these looks are incredible!!
shockt.gif
You have gorgeous eyes to work with. I love the 2nd look the most though because I'm a teal fanatic but you really did a great job on each one.

Thanks hun
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesreid2
Holy CRAP girl. You got MAD skills. I loooooove the first one. It reminds me of a peacocks feathers.

Oh peacock!I love peacocks colours
smiles.gif
thanks dear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
pretty looks!

Thanks nunu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Both of these looks are amazing as always! Another one for the inspo album.

Glad you liked it dear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sshaythiel
OMG.....fabulous....
shockt.gif
graucho.gif

Thanks a lot dear,your looks are great as well!

GlitterGeet

Seriously though... can I borrow your absolutely GORGEOUS eyes for a day!!!?? LOL.

Absolutely gorgeous, I love both of them!!!!! I really like how the blue brown pig reflected differently in each picture! I think I may try this look out today or tomorrow!!!

ashpardesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSphinx
WOW WOW WOW!!! These are both so amazingly gorgeous!! The color selection, the shimmer, how you applied it, etc. It is all fantastic!! I've saved one pic. of both looks for reference one day, these are amazing!
smiles.gif

So beautiful!
greengrin.gif
Blue is so beautiful on you!
smiles.gif

-Now I want to try blue/brown
greengrin.gif

Thank you so much Lilsphinx!!I have no idea how I missed your msg,I think there is somethin wrong with this multiquoting,anywayz..yes pls do recreate and feel free to ask if you need to know more abt the looks in detail.

Omg this blue-brown piggie is absolu.amazing,I didnt get a good colour payoff when I tried applying it wet on UDPP.but on a black base,it shows off its dual colour,You can see that in the very first pic..Now I cant wait for that blue-green pigment that comes out with hellokitty
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarie7481
I was amazed with the first one...then I saw the second look and ummm WOW!!!
th_worship.gif
That one is just...I don't even know. Hehe~ But I know I love iut and I'm saving it for inspo!
heart.gif

Thanks a lot jaqueline..I am fan of all your looks and your tuts on youtube..so I am honoured to learn that you really liked these looks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenkitty71
OMG! Your eyes look like exotic birds! SOOOOO Beautiful!!

Thank you dear..Glad you liked it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadiaD
That second one is stunning - simply wow! Any chance of a tut for that? Its amazing! I love the colours and the shape of the eye with it.

Nxx

Thanks a lot nadia,You can find the 2nd look recreated by many youtube gurus,If my memory is right,i think makeupgeek has recreated this famous arabic look..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterGeet
Seriously though... can I borrow your absolutely GORGEOUS eyes for a day!!!?? LOL.

Absolutely gorgeous, I love both of them!!!!! I really like how the blue brown pig reflected differently in each picture! I think I may try this look out today or tomorrow!!!

Thanks!..Lol geet!sure y not..I will swap it for your smile
smiles.gif
I think they shld call the blue-brown pigment as blue green pigment,coz you can see it reflects green on light(in the first pic)

GlitterGeet

Quote:
Thanks!..Lol geet!sure y not..I will swap it for your smile
smiles.gif
I think they shld call the blue-brown pigment as blue green pigment,coz you can see it reflects green on light(in the first pic)

It's a deal!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Ya that first pic is what made me do a double take like... whoa wait.. there's green in the look... pretty sweet!

ashpardesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
I love both of these looks 8D

Thanks Momo!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
amazing bold colors! beautiful!

Thank you dear!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy*phantom
Shukran laki! Stunning eye make ups, I especially love the 2nd one!

Afwan habibthi! glad you liked it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerin
WOW! I'm really impressed!
smiles.gif
so pretty!!!

Thanks zerin
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenxbeauty
These are gorgeous, absolutely adore the second one!

Thanks a lot hun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyMACd
Such lovely looks. I love that blue brown pigment. It's a fav of mine.

Thanks you!I love it too!Have you tried steel blue on a black base?,Its amaziiiing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie
I love your looks!!!

Love yours too..thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorchid
By far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I am in awe. You have amazing skills.

Aww thanks dark orchid..glad you liked it!