Blue Lipglass...

Jacq-i

I love looking at everyone's MAC collections in The Traincase, and I noticed some people have blue lipglass. Since the green lipglass Stringbean is so pretty, I figured blue might be pretty too! I'm trying to figure out which colors theses are, and what collections they are from.

So far I know there is Surfbunny, from the Bombshells - May 2000 collection. I also know there is Blue Memory, but I have no idea what collection it is from.

Does anyone know? Are there any other blue lipglasses/varnishes/etc from MAC?

Thanks!
greengrin.gif

kimmy

blue memory was from a collection way back in 2005 i think...i asked mac artist jennifer in live chat what collection it was from and she said it's from be seen.
winks.gif

as far as i know, surfbunny and blue memory are the only blue lipglasses mac has come out with so far.
smiles.gif

merleskaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i

Does anyone know? Are there any other blue lipglasses/varnishes/etc from MAC?

I have a Varnish called Metallize that's a silvery blue; I bought it in 02 or 03 for a Halloween makeup, but it's since been discontinued.

merleskaya

MAC_Whore

There was also a frosty bluish-green (mostly green) lipglass called Greenhouse. I'll see if I have a pic....

Blue Memory is from the Be Seen collection in '03.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrabassoon
Wasn't there a baby blue lipglass in the Pop Mode collection as well?

Not with Pop Mode. That had:

Boy Magnet-Bright Fuschia
Fancy That-Creamy Peach
Tissle Tassle-Light Frosty Peach
Fashion Spread-Lavendar Pink (One of my fave colours)
Pop Mode-Bronzed Plum

Jacq-i

Thanks so much MAC_Whore! I'd love to see a picture.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by merleskaya
I have a Varnish called Metallize that's a silvery blue; I bought it in 02 or 03 for a Halloween makeup, but it's since been discontinued.

merleskaya, thank you! I'll go look it up in the color stories now.
greengrin.gif

MisStarrlight

Mmmmmm, blue lipglass! I want one (or, rather, I think I'd prefer a lustreglass)

Put it over red lipstick & your teeth will look sooooooooo white!

liv

I hope they put one out again soon, I had a blue lipgloss from the drugstore a long time ago and I loved it! That blue lipstick in the upcoming collection scares me, I'd rather have it in a lipglass/lustreglass.

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Not with Pop Mode. That had:

Boy Magnet-Bright Fuschia
Fancy That-Creamy Peach
Tissle Tassle-Light Frosty Peach
Fashion Spread-Lavendar Pink (One of my fave colours)
Pop Mode-Bronzed Plum

ahhhhh!!!!! thats my number 1 fav mac product ever mac whore!!!! I wish on my luchy stars they would rerelease it even as LE andi would buy 3 every day for 2 wks lol. Seriously though i want to write them and let them know how hot this color is and how it could easily fit into any color story!!! pleasssse mac!!!

contrabassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
What does it look like on a nude lip? (no lipstick or liner?) Interesting.

Yes, I would love to know what a lustreglass/lipglass would look like on nude lips and what combinations could be done with it.

Ernie

I know you're looking for Mac, but Lancome has some blue glosses that they are discontinuing. You can still get them online, you have to copy and paste this link:

http://www.lancome-usa.com/_us/_en/catalog/BBAXEMakeup_F1_Mak_Lips.aspx?CategoryCode=AXEMakeu p2^F1_Mak_Lips

I see 3 possibilities: Juicy Tube ~ Blueberry Blast
Juicy Tubes Pop ~ Icy Pop
Juicy Tubes LE ~ Dreamworld