Blue Storm pigment question

euphrosyne_rose

Looking over the new collections the other day, my friend Michelle sent me a link to an older collection, Blue Storm, to look at the product pics and we both loved just about everything in the collection. Eventually that brought us to realizing there was a LE pigment called Blue Storm and after seeings pics of it, both thought it was extremely pretty. Of course we assumed it came out with that same collection but from what I've seen and read, it wasn't with that particular collection. We have both searched here on Specktra and Googled our poor little hearts out and cannot for anything find what collection Blue Storm pigment was part of. Does anyone know? Or know at least what year it came out? Thanks!

NappyMACDiva3

I have had mine so long I can't remember when I bought it. I know at least since 2004 and it may have come out with the Zoom Lash Collection?? ?????j

euphrosyne_rose

I have had mine so long I can't remember when I bought it. I know at least since 2004 and it may have come out with the Zoom Lash Collection?? ?????j
That's what I had thought from some stuff I had read but when I tried to Google Zoom Lash, the info wasn't really forthcoming. That helps though.

MAChostage

I'll bet they can tell you in MAC Live Chat! (ETA: I just saw in a review of it on MUA that it was from the Zoom Lash Collection.)

euphrosyne_rose

I'll bet they can tell you in MAC Live Chat! (ETA: I just saw in a review of it on MUA that it was from the Zoom Lash Collection.)
Awesome, thanks!! It was sort of a crazy OCD moment when neither of seemed to be able to find anything about it and we just thought it was strange to have a pigment and a collection of the same name that didn't come out together. Sort of like trying to figure out if the new Atmospheric l/g from Lightfully Bright was the same as the one from the Blue Storm collection and so far it seems to be a different shade altogether. I knew my fellow Specktraettes would have an answer!!
urock.gif

Flaminbird

Thanks for the help but also the other thing is how does this pigment compare to the e/s that came out with Blue Storm?? It seems it's a darker blue more like Naval is what we're finding.

MACATTAK

I don't know how it compares to the eyeshadow, but it's very similar to Naval Blue pigment, if that's any help.

Flaminbird

Thanks MACATTAK. I was hoping the pigment was like the shadow :(. It's too bad it's been so long since it was released because I was hoping I'd be able to find Blue Storm e/s at the CCO.....:(