Blue with Crazy Orange Lips!

ReveNoir

I was playing around, doing a more "haute couture" look a couple weekends ago...and decided to go for glittery orange lips!

Face:
MAC PRO Blush in Devil

Eyes:
MAC Eyeshadow in Prussian in crease and on outer half of lower lash line
Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow in No. 0 on inner half of lid, on inner half of lower lash line, and as highlight
Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow in No. 118 on outer half of lid
MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15/NW20 on waterline
Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Brunette on brows
MAC Brow Set in Clear on brows
MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushlblack

Lips:
MAC Lipstick in Morange
Glamour Doll Eyes Eye Lights in Circus

may9botheyesopen.jpg

may9botheyesclosed.jpg

may9oneeyeopen.jpg

may9oneeyeclosed.jpg

may9lips.jpg

may9fullface1.jpg

may9fullface3.jpg

Had to ham it up for the camera, of course
winks.gif

hello_my_apple

nice! but only cc would be to use the blush with the lightest hand for the slightest color pay off w/ and to also blend it out so it doest look so harsh. also be mindful when youre using strong colors on your lid and your browbone, also use a transition color so it wont be so blunt and to also remember to blend blend blend those colors together.

ReveNoir

Thanks for the cc! This was my first time using this blush, so it went on a bit heavier than expected...I know for next time, though! As for the eye makeup, it was meant to be harsh
smiles.gif

iShadow

dude! this looks awesome! you can really pull off morange and devil! my cc is that i think devil and morange (especially morange) are sooooo warm, that the kind of grey/blue/white eyeshadow throws the look off. i think the eyeshadow is done well, i'd just use a different color scheme with the blush and lipstick. but seriously, i really love morange on you!

ReveNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinMakingFaces
dude! this looks awesome! you can really pull off morange and devil! my cc is that i think devil and morange (especially morange) are sooooo warm, that the kind of grey/blue/white eyeshadow throws the look off. i think the eyeshadow is done well, i'd just use a different color scheme with the blush and lipstick. but seriously, i really love morange on you!

Thanks a ton! You have a really good point...maybe more "sunset inspired" colors next time?
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
These make me want Morange, your lips look luscious and bright! Love it!

Thank you! And I'm going to be a bad influence...get Morange
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBam
<3 the morange on you
smiles.gif

Thank you kindly!

LC

also, i love that chromagraphic pencil lined there! looks really good. finally, a use for those stupid pencils!

ReveNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMiSsMaKeUpxx
morange looks so good on you

Thank you
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC
I don't see anything wrong with the eyeshadow colors or blending.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC
also, i love that chromagraphic pencil lined there! looks really good. finally, a use for those stupid pencils!

I agree...they're fairly useless! The MUA tried telling me you can use it line around your lips to stop feathering...wtf.