blush / dewy look

xiahe

okay, two questions! hopefully you guys can help me out.

1. BLUSH. first of all i don't really know what kind of face shape i have, so i really don't know how to apply the blush....and can anyone recommend some colors for me? price really isn't an issue at the moment. (pics below for reference)

2. how do you go about achieving the "dewy" look? I DO NOT WEAR FOUNDATION. i actually don't wear any kind of face makeup, but i'm thinking about using a tinted moisturizer. could i achieve a dewy look with that instead of heavy foundation? if so, what tinted moisturizers would you recommend? again, price doesn't really matter.

lol some of these pictures are from my sorority formal

n39115824_32424207_4070.jpg

n39113841_32459023_9878.jpg

and this is how i look on most days:

n39115207_32287800_8755.jpg

i'm pretty low maintenance, just some mascara and some eyeliner on the top lid and usually some lip balm or sometimes some gloss....i'm not wearing any in this picture tho =/

thanks for your help, everyone!
heart.gif

chocodcocoa

laura mercier has great tinted moisturizers, or you could try stila...
i think you'd look great in some peachy pinky blush... you should definitely go to a counter or a mac store and try things on.

user79

I'd try a Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick, maybe in Apricot or Rose, applied with a fluffy blush brush, or a stippling brush like the MAC 187.