Blush for an Asian NC40

tropical_smiles

Hi everyone,

So i've been roaming the malls and MAC stores and I can't come to a clue of what type of blush I should use. I'm asian, NC40. I was already considering on buying Honour for that nice shimmery overall look but I was looking for a nice blush. I dont want anything too dark where it's so obvious that i'm wearing it. Any recommendation? I was thinking of dollymix but wanted to see what you guys would recommend first since you're the users.
cutey.gif

mzreyes

hehe thanks love
smiles.gif
you'd be surprised at all the colors you could pull off. I honestly think it's all based on your personal opinion. If you like it, then it's hott
greengrin.gif
I love all colors. I don't discriminate. teehee!! I haven't found a blush color that I don't like. I guess it depends on how heavy or light you put it on. Dollymix looks scary in the pan, but when applied with a 187 brush (slowly building up coverage) it looks great!

for what its worth, my favorite blushes include:
margin
eyelove.gif

trace gold
goddess (LE)
blushbaby
pearl sunshine beauty powder (LE)
NARS orgasm
style

I've got a couple more, but these are the ones I reach for more often
smiles.gif

stefania905

Ditto w/ mzreyes and Glissade MSF

I'm asian too
NC42....get to NC44 when i tan outside.

Its weird...i only get to NC42 when i tan indoors lol

mzreyes

d'oh!! stefania is right, glissade is really nice too. I can't believe I forgot that one! lol!!

tropical_smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
d'oh!! stefania is right, glissade is really nice too. I can't believe I forgot that one! lol!!

Thank you Girls so much. I'm definately going to hit the mall this weekend and test out these products...normally i'm not a big blush person hence why i want to slowly transition into them :p...thanks for the recommendations!

rosquared

i am a c40 and i really like pout's blushes. as for mac, i use gingerly, sunbasque, peachtwist, breezy and plum foolery.

tropical_smiles

Woohoo so i went down to the MAC store in the Bay and end up purchasing Honour and Pinch o Peach. It was funny..i saw Dollymix and i was like OH NO...ha ha i thought it was a lighter color but yah the guy who helped me out was awesome..he put them on and I loved how I could build up the color on Pinch o Peach. Thanks everyone for the recommendations!