Blush: Honour V Other Worldly

Eemaan

When the moonbathe collection first came out there was alot of talk about how sismialr these two blushes would be but i have found the complete oppsite.

im nc40 and have found Other Worldly to be blush equivelent of the Gold Deposit MSF its that beautiful and sheer looking.

Whereas honour took quite a few apl,ications to even materialise on my face and even then just made my gob look like a disco ball
cutey.gif

which one do you prefer? and why?

mzreyes

I swatched the 2 together, and honour had lots of.. glitter? shimmer? I dunno, it was too much. Trace gold is a bit smoother than honour, and I think it's a bit comparable to other worldly. I have both TG and OW.

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
I swatched the 2 together, and honour had lots of.. glitter? shimmer? I dunno, it was too much. Trace gold is a bit smoother than honour, and I think it's a bit comparable to other worldly. I have both TG and OW.

Agreed. That's what I like about Other Worldly - not too much shimmer. A light application on bare skin almost looks just like a bronzer. I don't usually wear makeup day-to-day (maybe just a little blot powder to cover), but today I decided to wear a little OW for light conturing and it looks great!