Blush problem

CeCe bOO13

I have flirt and breezy..

i cant get any kinda blush to show up on me

those are the only 2 that i own.. my skin is nw40

dietcokeg

iam around an NC40 and althouh there are alot of pigmented MAC blushes ive ended up giving mine away bc i just dont like them - i stick to smashbox from blushes they are super duper pigmented and cheaper - my fav is radiance but as for MAC im sure the ladies here can help you out bc i dont use them

DollyGirl92

I'm pale, but I know that blushes from NARS and Illamasqua are super pigmented, I have a friend who's a bit darker than you and she loves NARS Taj Mahal, Exhibit A and Illmasqua's Thrust

vintageroses

For MAC blushes if you want it to show up don't get sheer ones! There are quite a few different finishing for their blushes! I feel the sheer ones don't show up on me too well! I still love them though for abit of a glow. Try creme blushes they go awesome on our skin tone! Blush ombres are also fantastic (not too sure if you can still get them), MSF or mineralised blushes!

HTH i'm NC45 & a blush addict
mac_blushaddict.gif

LMD84

i know alkot of people say that the mac blushes arenb't as pigmented as nars. so perhaps try a different brand next time?

MizzMelroseMood

I'm an NC40 with the same problem. I have to load my 129 with blush to get MAC's peach shades to show up on me(peach is my fav shade to wear), MAC's bronzier/redder shades like Ambering Rose show up well though. I agree with trying NARS.