Blush Reccomendation for NC40

DB2329

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum! and am also a newly emergin MAC addict. I NEED a new blush and am looing at either Desirous, Fleurry or Margin. I'm NC40 which ones do you gals think would complement me the best?
cutey.gif

nooeeyy

Try Dollymix..Its this great candy pink that would brighten up your face and just simply look hot

DB2329

Re: Blush Recommendation for NC40

Thanks Hun !! I will when I go to MAC this weekend...again
tong.gif
...I was there a few days ago and looked at DollyMix based on the recs here but it looked scary ? on my hand...I will do a retry lets see.

ndn-ista

Fluerry was a little too light on me.
Pinch Me is my HG.
Dollymix is cute.
Fancy Ray is another HG (creame blush).
Gingerly is okay.
Sunbasque is a shimmery coral.
I just got the new Beauty Powder Blush in Feeling-plummish.

Never tried Margin, but I like to stay away from frosty blushes.

shimpaniac

Well,let me tell you Margin is nottt frosty at all...in fact i wouldnt be able to tell if i didnt alreday know it is...

hmm...well...
dollymix is a gorgeous pink(i agree its scary in the pan)
margin...very nice peachy brown
sunbasque...
and just got flirt and tease...very pretty...gives a flushed kind of look...HTH!!

alwaysbella

Since i've out and about a lot lately, im also a NC40 right now...I love love to use 'SINCERE' because is not that pink or that brown on me...is like it gives me a natural blush. Also, that can go natural look but with a hit of pink/orangy/coral (whatever) is 'HIPNESS' and if your looking for something more brownish and with a bit of shimmer 'ill say 'SUNBASQUE'.
All of this 3 give me a natural look/blush unless i packed it on then is more intense. It all depends your likes and what youre looking for. You might want to right down the names of all them and next time give them a try and see how that goes.
winks.gif