Blush Recommendations for NC15. Any Brand.

Zephyra

I normally wear pale coral/peach shades but was pleasantly surprised when I tried MAC Azalea Blossom yesterday. I've stayed away from pink blushes since there tends to be a fair amount of pink in my skin, but was pleasantly surprised by pairing this one with a pink lip and found it easy to apply. (I'm still somewhat of a beginner when it comes to blush.) I might try some other pink/lavender shades now. It sounds like with your complexion you will be able to pull off lots of shades!

DollyGirl92

from MAC; Well Dressed, Dame, Pink Swoon, Coygirl (These are mineralize) Dainty and Gentle
from NARS; Mata Hari, Sin, Desire, and Orgasm.
from Illamasqua : Katie, Chased, Nymph and Lover.

lol I'm NC15/NW15 and ADDICTED to blush!!

PlatinumV

Since you are NC, you should search for blushes with warm tones, as peach or bronze colours. Peach colours are useful for just give to your skintone a warm glow, bronze is also suitable for sculpting. But since you are pale, maybe Ripe Peach (MAC Spring Colour Forecast collection) is the best choice!

FiestyFemme

I'm around an NC15/20, and my favorites are...

MAC: Pink Swoon, Peaches
Stila: Gerbera, Lillium
NARS: Orgasm

Cydonian

I'm NC20 and have the same hair/eyes...

I don't have many blushes so I'll list what I own. I have a hard time buying anything similar:

- Milani Luminous (Orgasm dupe... lovely)
- Mac Prism (great for contouring)
- Mac Prim and Proper (lovely peach)
- Maybelline Potpourri (mid toned plum)
- Mac MSF Petticoat (I use it as blush)

I think for a good bright pink, Dollymix from Mac would be good. Just use a light hand.

Dani California

Another pale person who loves blush here!!
Some of my faves:

NARS orgasm
MAC Style - have hit pan
MAC springsheen - hit pan
MAC peachykeen -hit pan
MAC warm soul
MAC true romantic - coygirl is a great dupe of it though.
MAC ripe peach

Basically I love anything peachy!! lol.