Bobbi Brown cosmetics - shimmer bricks

zombie_candy

where can i purchase the bobbi brown cosmetics line in ontario, canada? more specifically, how much are the shimmer bricks?

Esperanza

Check the BB website, you will find all the stores in Canada in the store locations section: http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/

As for the prices, I don't really know how much they cost in Canada... here in France you can have the Shimmerbricks for approximatively 65 CAD.

SparklingWaves

I don't remember how much I paid for mine. I am always in an altered state when buying makeup. I own two - Rose and Peony.

ginger9

You can get them at Holt Renfrew. They are not cheap though I can't remember exactly how much any more...I think it was around 60 to 70 bucks. I passed, the quality to cost wasn't worth it for me
smiles.gif

lil_kismet

I live in BC and here they retail for $55 + tax at Holt Renfrew. I doubt it'd be priced differently in Ontario???

_trimm_trabb

Jesus christ, people are quoting 50-65 dollars for these? That's insane! And here I was in the US reluctant to pay $38!!!

wild child

If you have a CCO near you try looking there. I saw lots of Brownie Shimmerbricks at a WA CCO for $26. Now i'm kicking myself for not buying it.

thanh13

BB is only offered in Holt Renfrew in Canada. I guess they have exclusivity so jack up the price. But it's 55+tax. ouch.