Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

leonah

That's why I couldn't wait and ordered from Selfridges!!

ohh! I was yesterday at a counter and they didn't know anything on when they are coming in.. sigh. I wanted to swatch them all first before I buy. swatches please when you get them!! :D

ARmakeupjunkie

I ordered and received all three of the new Bobbi Brown highlighters. I love Telluride and Sunset Glow but I have not worn Afternoon Glow yet. Love Sunset Glow. It has the pink tone to it that is just beautiful. I have been on a highlighter kick because a girl can never glow too much. LOL! So glad I bought these.

theparfumfairy

I will wait until Saks sends out those 10, 15 or 20 percent coupons before I get all three. They usually send out a coupon during the designer sale and a couple weeks afterwards. Why do I feel like highlighters are Pokemon for adults. [h=3]
250px-English_motto.png
[/h]

leonah

I will wait until Saks sends out those 10, 15 or 20 percent coupons before I get all three. They usually send out a coupon during the designer sale and a couple weeks afterwards. Why do I feel like highlighters are Pokemon for adults.
250px-English_motto.png

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!! I always think that line too in my head especially with highlighters lol!!

ARmakeupjunkie

I will wait until Saks sends out those 10, 15 or 20 percent coupons before I get all three. They usually send out a coupon during the designer sale and a couple weeks afterwards. Why do I feel like highlighters are Pokemon for adults.
250px-English_motto.png

This is one adult that doesn't really know anything bout Pokemon so I laughed when I saw your comment. LOL! I may or may not have had two of the Gilt $30 off coupons for Bobbi Brown so I may or may not have placed a couple of orders from her site picking up all three and some other treats. I try to pick up BB highlighting products when I can because I know if it's a popular item, they can suddenly become hard to find and they never disappoint.

MissTania

Monsy

ugh i hate that brightening brick in pink. it is RIDICULOUSLY glittery. and if that comes from me who loves shimmer so much... you will have glitter fest all over your face.
my worst bb purchase ever

Monsy

i swatched all three new highlighters at nordies but didn't want to buy them there. so i went home to order them online and they are sold out on nordstrom website
aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh

so i had to order sunset glow from barneys :(

MissTania

Thank for the tip Monsy! I haven't even worn it yet.

I bought sunset glow and afternoon glow today. They swatched beautifully. Telluride looked too dark for me.

MissTania

I agree I wore it today - the texture suits a denser brush I tried it a few days ago with a duo fibre brush and it didn't apply well for me.

Alysse011

I wish her eyeshadows were quality. I like her aesthetic and idea about makeup, but I just never like the actual eyeshadow pigmentation.

Latest posts