Bobbi Brown Pink Raspberry Collection!!

lilMAClady

Hey guys! I just wanted to make you aware of the New for Spring 2008 Pink Raspberry Collection by Bobbi Brown! It is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm always so stuck on MAC (like most of us
winks.gif
) that its a wonder that I found time to look at anything else! This is so appealing to me that I had to share it. It looks like it would be incredible on everyone! It might even dip into my N Collection fund. *gasp* Oh the horror!! LOL Enjoy my lovelies!

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics ::First Look At Spring: Pink Raspberry

drools.gif

SparklingWaves

I have been trying to resist this one big time. I bought her limited edition metallics and I adore them. I bet this is great too.

lilMAClady

OMG Which one did you get?? I got the Forest Metallics and I think they are incredible!!! That was after OVER-spending at MAC LOL!

lilMAClady

Yes, the darkest color is my fave too! I LOVED the Midnight Metallics too but I had to draw the line somewhere!
smiles.gif

SparklingWaves

I know what you mean. I went and got one - the Midnight. Then, I wanted two more. They were gone. My wallet was happy. It was $45? I think. Oh, the temptation.

ARmakeupjunkie

I just want you to all know I love the Pink Raspberry Palette!!
yahoo.gif
The Pink Raspberry blush is too die for!!
drools.gif
I have always been a big fan of the Peony blush but Pink Raspberry leaves Peony in the dust.
th_DANCE.gif
Most of the time, her palettes just don't work for my skintone but this one is my new love. Buy it, you will love it!!
yes.gif

lilMAClady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
I just want you to all know I love the Pink Raspberry Palette!!
yahoo.gif
The Pink Raspberry blush is too die for!!
drools.gif
I have always been a big fan of the Peony blush but Pink Raspberry leaves Peony in the dust.
th_DANCE.gif
Most of the time, her palettes just don't work for my skintone but this one is my new love. Buy it, you will love it!!
yes.gif

Can you tell me what your skintone is?? I was mildly tempted, but I just got the Pink Popsicle Lipgloss and the Raspberry Pot de Rouge. Then again, I haven't seen any of it in person. LOL I still may get it. It looks fab. Will it be ok for deeper skintones?

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
Can you tell me what your skintone is?? I was mildly tempted, but I just got the Pink Popsicle Lipgloss and the Raspberry Pot de Rouge. Then again, I haven't seen any of it in person. LOL I still may get it. It looks fab. Will it be ok for deeper skintones?

I'm a NW45 in MAC and Warm Walnut in Bobbi Brown. I got both of the new lipglosses and the Raspberry Pot Rouge but I have not tried those yet.

lilMAClady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
I'm a NW45 in MAC and Warm Walnut in Bobbi Brown. I got both of the new lipglosses and the Raspberry Pot Rouge but I have not tried those yet.

I'm an NC45 woo hoo! So you think its worh it eh? I'll have to give it a whirl then! Thanks a bunch!!

user79

The Pot Rouges and the pallette look lovely! I'll have to check it out. But I know it will be horrendously expensive here.
ssad.gif

user68

I am so tempted to get the face palette!! It would be great for the purse or travelling and the colours look so pretty especially the blush.

Has anyone with fair skin given it a go?

Toya

I'm an NC45 and I got the Pink Raspberry palette, Pink Popsicle lipgloss, Pink Glitter lipgloss, and the Raspberry Pot Rouge. I love them all! I have a couple pics up on my blog of myself wearing colors from the collection.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toya
I'm an NC45 and I got the Pink Raspberry palette, Pink Popsicle lipgloss, Pink Glitter lipgloss, and the Raspberry Pot Rouge. I love them all! I have a couple pics up on my blog of myself wearing colors from the collection.

Just took a look at your pics - you are lovely! The colors are so beautiful on you. I was thinking about pinking this up. I have the bridal & the violet sets and love them. Thanks

glam8babe

I LOVE THIS COLLECTION!! however im mostly saving up for mac but i do love the lil brush set which i may have to get

lilMAClady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toya

Your blog is FABULOUS!! Thanks for the link!!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
I LOVE THIS COLLECTION!! however im mostly saving up for mac but i do love the lil brush set which i may have to get

Seems like you & I pretty much love the same things/colors
yes.gif

I just picked up the BB Pink Raspberry set! Plus I got the Laura Mercier new eye quad from Neiman Marcus in the Wild Violet color - gorgeous.
Seriously, I cannot believe how much makeup I've bought lately!

Toya

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Just took a look at your pics - you are lovely! The colors are so beautiful on you. I was thinking about pinking this up. I have the bridal & the violet sets and love them. Thanks

Thanks so much!

Toya

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
Your blog is FABULOUS!! Thanks for the link!!

Thanks - I hope you keep reading!

Latest posts