Bobbi Brown Pink Raspberry Collection!!

ginagate

I'm actually considering breaking my no-buy for a couple of pieces from this collection! Everything looks so pretty!
And despite Toya's lovely pics, I'm afraid of pink. Maybe this will break me of that.

elegant-one

I just tested everything from the new collection & it's very pretty! BB colors are so nice/subtle they can be worn by anyone.

lilMAClady

I just got the Pot de Rouge in Raspberry and the lipgloss in Pink Popsicle! I LOVE them!! (I'm NC45) I was delighted at how bright the lipgloss was in the tube and surprised at how sheer it was, and intrigued by the gorgeous wash of glossy color it gives! It goes amazingly well with the Pot!! Which is Incredible on my cheeks! I LOVE it. I didn't get the pallette because I was watching my spending, and felt I could recreate the eyes and may not like both lip colors. The products I got give me the "raspberry look", and I couldn't be happier!
Then again I haven't seen it in person, lol! Hope this helps someone!

user79

I got the Pot Rouge in Pink Raspberry just now on my lunch break. It is soooo gorgeous!!! Fair skinned ladies, go get this blush! It's such a perfect pretty shade on fair skin. Love it so far.
smiles.gif
This collection is fabulous.

The quality of the pot rouges is so much better than MACs blushcreams imo. Not as gunky and sticky. Great colour payoff and can be sheered down a lot, and you can also wear it as a lip stain.

lovely333

I have the palette and the glosses and I love it I'm nc50 I think her stuff is easy to wear. There is nothing to think about its all right there

Latest posts