• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Bold Natural Eyes and Two Kinds of Lips

Perple1

Thanx! This was easy to follow & ends up with great results (I'm always looking for "work-friendly" MU). I too appreciate tje fellow Specktralite that mentioned using Choc Piggie to dupe Metal Rock - works great! Now, I love both versions, but i must say, I will not be using black eyeliner on my lips, i'll go with Nightmoth...LOL!!! :-]

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perple1
Thanx! This was easy to follow & ends up with great results (I'm always looking for "work-friendly" MU). I too appreciate tje fellow Specktralite that mentioned using Choc Piggie to dupe Metal Rock - works great! Now, I love both versions, but i must say, I will not be using black eyeliner on my lips, i'll go with Nightmoth...LOL!!! :-]

Haha, yeah. I used to have a black lipstick but it was from one of those Halloween kits from when I was a kid, so I decided to get something better. I went into a Nordie's and the lady at the Estee Lauder counter felt bad because she couldn't help me find an actual black and told me if I just used an eye pencil it should be good enough. She then gave me the pencil for free, and that's the one that I use now.

socalmacfan

Love the 2nd lips. Eyes look stunning. I bought Mauvement pigment a few weeks ago and now I know what to do with it. Thanks. More tuts in the future?

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalmacfan
Love the 2nd lips. Eyes look stunning. I bought Mauvement pigment a few weeks ago and now I know what to do with it. Thanks. More tuts in the future?

Sure!

ilovexnerdsx

very pretty! and in the last pic you look like minnie mouse cause of the poster in the background LOL
smiles.gif