Bones

Dar

Any Bones lovers out there ? I love this show ! Its finished up here until the new season and i cant wait !! It ended with Booth going back to the army and Bones going of to god only knows where ( i cant remember) . I wiash they would get together and have some babies already ha.
th_DANCE.gif

rutiene

Honestly, I like their relationship where it is. I think it's something special that two people can have a bond like that and not have to be in a sexual relationship.

banana1234

pfft, they will so drag the sexual tension on until the very last episode, but yes i would love for them to get together

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
pfft, they will so drag the sexual tension on until the very last episode, but yes i would love for them to get together

Except for, you know, dream sequences. [cough] X-Files [cough]

I'm not a dedicated follower, but I enjoy Bones when it happens to be on, just like CSI. I enjoy a good crime solving show.
winks.gif

kaliraksha

I really like the rapport between Bones and Booth, a lot of that having to do with Bones' wit. Yet, I'm not really sold on how redundant the crime solving is so far... I get that it fits a mold and it works... but I can see myself getting tired of it even though I do enjoy the crime solving details of it. I've only seen Season 1... does it get better? I like the side characters, I'm hoping for more development there...

Dar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
I really like the rapport between Bones and Booth, a lot of that having to do with Bones' wit. Yet, I'm not really sold on how redundant the crime solving is so far... I get that it fits a mold and it works... but I can see myself getting tired of it even though I do enjoy the crime solving details of it. I've only seen Season 1... does it get better? I like the side characters, I'm hoping for more development there...

Yes it does get better keep watching .Totally worth it
yes.gif

InspiredBlue

What I am about to say is spoilerish if you haven't seen it.

I'm not that fond of when they have those longer running storylines with the same case - like the whole cannibal thing with the kid in the lab involved. Again to parallel CSI - like when they had the miniature killer storyline. While the personal storylines for the characters develop and tie in the episodes, I like the format of one case per ep where I get the satisfaction of finding out whodunnit at the end.
smiles.gif

Dar

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
What I am about to say is spoilerish if you haven't seen it.

I'm not that fond of when they have those longer running storylines with the same case - like the whole cannibal thing with the kid in the lab involved. Again to parallel CSI - like when they had the miniature killer storyline. While the personal storylines for the characters develop and tie in the episodes, I like the format of one case per ep where I get the satisfaction of finding out whodunnit at the end.
smiles.gif

aw really i love those they always end up having to save each other ... but im just a hopeless romantic and love that sort of story line
th_DANCE.gif

sillylilacs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
aw really i love those they always end up having to save each other ... but im just a hopeless romantic and love that sort of story line
th_DANCE.gif

haha agreed...I'm unbelievably excited for the next season!!
th_DANCE.gif

I am so happy Angela and Hodgins got together lol the jail thing was kind of clique/meh but...I'm just glad that they're together =p