bonjour! :)

linziP123

hey everyone!
wavey.gif
i'm not french but i thought it would make a different subject then hi!!
lol.gif

I'm new to these boards, i haven't used mac yet but i'm interested in getting some pigments because all the FOTDs look so great!!!

does anyone know or can point me in the direction on the forum of where to go to find good websites for buying mac from?

thanks!!

xx

Willa

Hooo
ssad.gif

I'm sad, I thought I had a new french friend

Domage
winks.gif

But you are welcome anyway, Im just kidding
cutey.gif
wavey.gif

linziP123

Haha thanks! i did wonder after i posted if people would be disappointed it's just an english person!! lol!

Janice

Bonjour madame! Welcome to Specktra!
wavey.gif

Honestly, the best place to buy MAC from is the official website, should you decide to purchase MAC elsewhere be sure to arm yourself with the information contained in the Counterfeit MAC subforum so that you don't accidentally purchase fake MAC products. We also have a set of forums called the Clearance Bin where you can purchase MAC makeup from forum members. There are a few account qualifiers to gain access to these forums, you can read about them by clicking here. If you have any further Q's be sure to let a staff member know!

MAC_Whore

Salut! Welcome to Specktra! The only other official MAC sites that I know of are Gloss, Macy's and Nordstrom, but I don't think they ship to the UK. Sorry.

Welcome aboard!
smiles.gif