Boredom = 2 looks! :)

SingleWinged

bluegreen.jpg

bluegreen2.jpg

bluegreen3.jpg

I used all MAC unless otherwise noted: Chartru Paint, Gorgeous Gold, Parrot, Steamy, and Juxt (to highlight), Ebony eye pencil on lower rim, & Zoomlash mascara!

browngold3.jpg

browngold2.jpg

browngold.jpg

I could not for the life of me get a good shot of this look! It looks washed out in the pics =(

I used all MAC unless otherwise noted: Stilife paint, Gold pigment, Coco Beach pigment, Ebony eye pencil, and Zoomlash mascara
smiles.gif

I posted these in the LiveJournal community also, sorry if you're seeing them twice!

ruby_soho

I reeeeally like the first look. It's so well blended and pretty. The second look is nice too, but like you said the picture probably does wash out the colours.

chrisd90

I love the greens you have on in the first picture. I love Mac greens. I will have to try and recreate this look. Your eyes look awesome.
Chris

SingleWinged

Quote:
I reeeeally like the first look. It's so well blended and pretty. The second look is nice too, but like you said the picture probably does wash out the colours.

Thanks! Yeah, the 2nd picture is really washed out and it's making me dislike the look itself a lot lol.

Thanks Chris!
greengrin.gif

Miss_MAC

I agree i like the first one the most...but a am a sucker for neutrals..i still think the second one is pretty
smiles.gif
good job
smiles.gif

Gleep

I am loving the first one sooo much! Fantatic blending there! I actually really like the second one too, if i had the confidence to post up here i'd try a look like that!