Boring FOTD's of the past few weeks

farra712

These are a few looks I did over the past couple weeks...Most are just of my eye because I can't seem to get my face to look like it looks in real life in the pictures. I always look like a japanime (sp?) or like I have a busted lip on one side or like I am missing my top lip, so I just give up usually and just do an eye. Please watch out for scary stray eyebrow hairs! Also, sorry they are so enormous, but photobucket refuses to understand when I resize them, and they just blow them back up randomly.

100_0484.jpg

A little combo of Love bud, Rule, Coppering, Goldbit, and Lucky Green

100_0482.jpg

This is a full face one that I took but probably shouldn't show you since I look all weird with my hair pulled back like I used to do it in middle school! I have on Pink Cabana Lipstick and Ola mango Lipglass in this one!

100_0439.jpg

I don't remember what I had on this day...I think pretty much everything cause I kept messing it up and putting something different on it. I know for sure that juxt, parrot, steamy, lucky green, plumage, and jewel blue were involved.

100_0431.jpg

Don't remember what all I used here either...I am sorry I am no help. I do remember shroom, canary yellow, swimming, sprout, and velvet moss

100_0434.jpg

And a full face one with a junk room as the background

iiifugaziii

these Fotd are far from boring! I think you did a great job and you blend really well! What did you use in the yellow/orange one? (also whats the liner in your waterline?)

farra712

Thank you! I wish I could do more with shapes and stuff, but I will get there I guess. I used Rich Ground for my waterline in the orangey/yellow one!