BORN-AGAIN ADDICT (4th? Incarnation)~CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF MAC LOVE (since Fall 1991)!

TSIZ

BORN-AGAIN ADDICT (4th? Incarnation)~CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF MAC LOVE (since Fall 1991)!

...Here I am, lurking on Specktra, again. I'm bi-polar in every way, including my feelings toward make-up (especially MAC) - I fall in and out of love with the brand that's equally as moody - I can't help myself, I'm back!...

XO,
T (Teresa, aka "TSIZ")

LMD84

th_welcomeback2.png
hope you stick around! hee hee! :)

TSIZ

Thanks for the warm welcome! As for sticking around...I hope I do too; however, that's between me and MAC...if we have another falling-out, there are plenty of other brands I like on the Specktra forums!

th_welcomeback2.png
hope you stick around! hee hee! :)

bis

Welcome back Teresa :welcome: Did you get something from the fall collection?

TSIZ

Hi bis!

Thanks for the warm welcome(back)!

I B2M'ed Prince Noir and Smoked Purple, but missed-out on the one I really wanted: Runaway Red (my B2M Haul posted here)! I'm old-school MAC - it's all about the lipstick! And thankfully so, as their lipsticks are eligible for B2M and are far less costly than their other products. Speaking of which, I'm not a MSF-fiend like many MAC-addicts, but I have a respectable collection - that said, I scraped-up enough $ to pick-up the re-release of Lightscapade tomorrow morning(!) to compare it to the Danse release (silly, I know). Also, I love Paint Pots, but was overwhelmed by the numerous colors released that I decided to forgo buying even but one. This "all-or-nothing" attitude works well financially when I go with "nothing"; disastrous when it's "all"!

Did you get something from the fall collection?

bis

Hi bis!

Thanks for the warm welcome(back)!

I B2M'ed Prince Noir and Smoked Purple, but missed-out on the one I really wanted: Runaway Red (my B2M Haul posted here)! I'm old-school MAC - it's all about the lipstick! And thankfully so, as their lipsticks are eligible for B2M and are far less costly than their other products. Speaking of which, I'm not a MSF-fiend like many MAC-addicts, but I have a respectable collection - that said, I scraped-up enough $ to pick-up the re-release of Lightscapade tomorrow morning(!) to compare it to the Danse release (silly, I know).  Also, I love Paint Pots, but was overwhelmed by the numerous colors released that I decided to forgo buying even but one. This "all-or-nothing" attitude works well financially when I go with "nothing"; disastrous when it's "all"!  

Too bad a bout Runway Red, I am still waiting for mine. Maybe you can get one via Gone but not Forgotten? Not a huge fan of MSFs either, but please do not tell anyone :lol: I love that you do not buy anything if you are overwhelmed. Sometimes collections here are good for 1-2 days only which gives you no time to think. And all is not really all, is it? ;)

TSIZ

Hi wandagreen!

Welcome to Specktra! In order for other members to reply to your post, select "Start a New Thread" under "Welcome Forum" and introduce yourself again. Because you selected "Post a Reply" instead of "Start a New Thread" in my original "Welcome Forum" thread/post, I'm most likely the only one that will reply to you! Everyone needs to meet you, not just me! Have fun exploring the site!
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

It is my first time to visit your forum! Great !

TSIZ

Hi again bis!

Thanks for the suggestion! However, regarding Estee Lauder's "Gone But Not Forgotten Service":
"...a search can only be done for products in a participating brand’s regular product line, not seasonal, promotional or limited-edition items."...
and currently, Runaway Red lipstick falls under LE items
ssad.gif

Your MSF secret is safe with me...and you're absolutely correct about "all is not really all"! Thanks for the input!

I love that you do not buy anything if you are overwhelmed. Sometimes collections here are good for 1-2 days only which gives you no time to think. And all is not really all, is it?
winks.gif

bis

Hi again bis!

Thanks for the suggestion! However, regarding Estee Lauder's "Gone But Not Forgotten Service":
"...a search can only be done for products in a participating brand’s regular product line, not seasonal, promotional or limited-edition items."...
and currently, Runaway Red lipstick falls under LE items
ssad.gif

Your MSF secret is safe with me...and you're absolutely correct about "all is not really all"! Thanks for the input! 

Damn, could you try it anyways? I thought some other girls tried it before. Gosh, thanks for keeping my MSF secret safe :lol: I was worried for a moment ;)