breakups

MACaddict08

How do you get over them? I was with my boyfriend for 2 years...im only 16. It's been really hard for me, and I can't seem to stop thinking about him...
ssad.gif

Lalli

you're still young, 2 years is a long time but you'll soon see that maybe it was for the best, try not to think about it too much who knws mayb you'll get back together

aziajs

Time is the only real thing that will help you. As time wears on the emotions become less intense. You still have the memories but the emotions tied to them lessen or disappear.

Jessica

Chin up
smiles.gif
It will be a bit before you feel better, but just think of the possibilities once school starts!!!!!!!! Keep us posted.

aquarius11

Like Jessica said, chin up!! I've been in your shoes, and while it does hurt like crazy, keep in mind that time heals those wounds. (((HUGS)))

Wattage

Wow, do I ever remember being in that situation...

Take the time to re-discover yourself. Be with your friends, start a new hobby. Move forward - you will be glad you did, trust me
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Sorry about your heartache.
ssad.gif
Hang in there. Wattage and Aziajs have great advice. Time is what it will take and anything you can do to distract yourself as that time passes will help.
smiles.gif

litlaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
Wow, do I ever remember being in that situation...

Take the time to re-discover yourself. Be with your friends, start a new hobby. Move forward - you will be glad you did, trust me
smiles.gif

Agreed. Spend time with people that make you happy, doing the things that make you happy.

I think one of the most important things to do is to not take it personally (what's wrong with me? Why doesn't he like me, etc...).

I assume he's close to your age. You change a lot during your teen years. Someone who was right for you two years ago might not be right for you anymore. I think that was my problem with my first relationship. I was clinging to those first memories.

I hope you feel better soon
smiles.gif