Bridesmaid needs your help!

tiffdultimate

I hope everyone is great. I am in a wedding next month, actually I'm the matron of honor. My dress is hot pink. I want to go for that Barbie look. What do you guys think are good eye combos to achieve this? Do you think that hot pink lips would be too overpowering? I'm a C7 if that helps. Thanks in advance.
th_dunno.gif

Patricia

i wouldn't go for a bright eyeshadow either, cos it's a wedding, not a night out in a club...

i agree with vintage's post, you should do something soft on the eyes and then bold lips
smiles.gif

User49

If it were me I would play up the eyes and keep lips soft. Try either CB96 with a bit of clear balm ontop or Sea Sheer Lipstick on it's own. Then I would use a blushcream on the cheeks like sweet william and for the eyes I would use a white frost colour all over the eye lid, an earthy toned colour in the crease (if your light-soba medium-cork, dark-emark) and then I would play up the pink with something like sushi flower over a cream colour base or a cream shadow like rubenesque or bare study. Lots of mascara. Bit of golden bronzer to contour. xx

rachybloom

I'd do thin liquid eyeliner on top only, sheer beige eyeshadow all over on eyes, and mascara. Then a lip that's similar to your dress, light bronzer and peachy-pink blush on the cheeks. It may sound cliche and stupid, but the wedding is really about bride. You don't want to outshine her and you'll still look pretty like this without being like "look at me!!"