Brigette's Boutique

GGBlu

I came across this site earlier today, and a search of the forums turned up a few mentions of it, but I was wondering how everyone who has purchased from Brigette's Boutique knows their items are authentic.

Randomly clicking on a few items, I noticed there are 181 "Squeeze It" lipglasses from the Fafi collection available. That just doesn't seem right to me.

I'm interested in purchasing some of the discontinued products on the site, but obviously don't want to end up with counterfeits.

Does anyone know where her stock comes from? I sent an e-mail to the site's administrator, but am so impatient when it comes to waiting for an answer
winks.gif

Thanks!

coachkitten

I am not sure where all of their stock comes from but I can tell you that I have purchased from that website numerous times and it is all legit. I have puchased MAC, smashbox, Urban Decay, and Chanel and it has all been perfect with fast shipping.
smiles.gif

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I am not sure where all of their stock comes from but I can tell you that I have purchased from that website numerous times and it is all legit. I have puchased MAC, smashbox, Urban Decay, and Chanel and it has all been perfect with fast shipping.
smiles.gif

yep, me too.

GGBlu

Coachkitten, thanks so much for the quick response. I'm so glad you said they're on the up and up, because I really want to pick up a Fafi and possibly a Heatherette eyeshadow palette!

Unfortunately, I need to wait a few weeks, since I just bought some of the Dame Edna collection from Bloomingdale's website and picked up a Manish Arora eyeshadow palette from the Swap & Sale thread.

This obsession is really just too expensive ...

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGBlu
Coachkitten, thanks so much for the quick response. I'm so glad you said they're on the up and up, because I really want to pick up a Fafi and possibly a Heatherette eyeshadow palette!

Unfortunately, I need to wait a few weeks, since I just bought some of the Dame Edna collection from Bloomingdale's website and picked up a Manish Arora eyeshadow palette from the Swap & Sale thread.

This obsession is really just too expensive ...

Use the code 10percent when checking out and you can get 10% off of your order. I think that only works for orders within the US.

X_SiN_X

that site sets alarm bels ringing for me.

looking at the mac, they seem to have some legit stuff there but alot of fake mixed with it IMO.

Look how many of each product they have, and ALOT of the colours they have we know have been counterfeited and have done the rounds on ebay, like the blushes, plum foolery, breezy, flirt & Tease, the Creme Colour Bases, cooled Pink and Antiqued Gold... The pigments Burnt Burgundy, Ruby Red, Marine Ultra, Chartreuse, Naval Bue, Chocolate Brown... not to mention the eyeshadows...

I'd personaly put money on over half of this MAC being fake.

I'd stay away, and I'd be very interested to hear what Panda has to say about the site too.
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I really don't think that their stuff is fake but if it is then I have been totally duped. Granted I have not purchased every MAC product that they have listed but I have done numerous (over 20) orders on their site and it all has been legit. Just my two cents though!

redambition

a lot of her stuff looks legit, but i have a few concern products also.

1. spotted 3 counterfeit pigments straight off the bat. shiny lids.
2. her select sheer loose powders - can't tell from the pic, but if they are supplied unboxed and have no batch number then they are counterfeit. i got stung with three of these from a previously-reputable seller here.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_SiN_X
that site sets alarm bels ringing for me.

looking at the mac, they seem to have some legit stuff there but alot of fake mixed with it IMO.

Look how many of each product they have, and ALOT of the colours they have we know have been counterfeited and have done the rounds on ebay, like the blushes, plum foolery, breezy, flirt & Tease, the Creme Colour Bases, cooled Pink and Antiqued Gold... The pigments Burnt Burgundy, Ruby Red, Marine Ultra, Chartreuse, Naval Bue, Chocolate Brown... not to mention the eyeshadows...

I'd personaly put money on over half of this MAC being fake.

I'd stay away, and I'd be very interested to hear what Panda has to say about the site too.
smiles.gif

I cant say about anything except the dazzleglasses. I bought 4 dazzleglasses off her - 2 x Dazzlepuss, and 2 x Kitty Kouture - and what I can say is that those are totally authentic.

I honestly havent looked at anything else she is selling on either her private site or her ebay site. I will go and look later if I get some time but I trust Red, she can spot the suss piggies pretty well too
winks.gif

cloudsweare

Just voiced my concern about this in another thread. I have been wanting to buy the marine ultra and maybe the chartreuse pigments from there. But, I don't know if I want to risk it.

Soire

Re: Boutique

Ok, I have a question. Does this box look weird to you? Batch numbers?

Left is Seedling and right Mink & sable bought from Brigette's Boutique.

Mink & Sable left and Seedling right.

I don't own a lot of MAC eyeshadows but all of my boxes have a different barcode sticker than this Mink & Sable bought from Brigette's. Am I just worrying over nothing?

julie150463

Re: Boutique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soire
Ok, I have a question. Does this box look weird to you? Batch numbers?

Left is Seedling and right Mink & sable bought from Brigette's Boutique.

Mink & Sable left and Seedling right.

I don't own a lot of MAC eyeshadows but all of my boxes have a different barcode sticker than this Mink & Sable bought from Brigette's. Am I just worrying over nothing?

The Mink & Sable is fine - the big white sticker is a CCO sticker and the batch codes for the Starflash collection are printed onto the box and not on the barcode.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
smiles.gif

I agree with coachkitten,i have purchased Lancome,Smashbox makeup from her and it was all authentic and fresh
yes.gif