• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Bright Blue look.

majacat

Hiiii girls and boys.

Recently i did this look for work and i'm sooo in love with really blue colors for dark brown hair.
YouTube - Bright blue.

Hope you like this look as much as I do
yahoo.gif

Divinity

I've got dark brown hair too and can't wait to try this look! Nice job! I'm wondering what you used, though, because my computer doesn't get sound. I noted the Sea Me shadestick and Aqualine liquid last liner....what else? Thanks again, so hot!

recently I'm loving the blue look! even my nail polish is bright blue
smiles.gif
now that i've watched your video, i'm loving it even more!!!! so pretty! thanks for sharing!

MacNeill59

absolutely stunning on you!!!!! beautiful blue! but pleeeeeeease don't pull on your eye area!! its bad for your skin
ssad.gif
you may not have to worry about it now, but in the future, it will begin to cause wrinkles!