Bright purples!

Selene

What are some of your favorite bright purple cosmetics? I mean really bright, vibrant, highly saturated purples. I find that most purple items I have tried are too soft (in terms of color) or too light to look good with my coloring (My skin tone is NC35, and I have naturally bluish black hair, and dark brown eyes). Please post descriptions, pics and swatches if possible. Thanks.

My favorites:

Lipstick:
Milani Magenta Madness (bright pinkish violet, very purple)
L’Oreal Sea Fleur (more of a hot pink than purple, but still nice)
L’Oreal Mica (subtle nude lilac frost, not a bright purple, but it looks good with bright purple outfits and eyeshadows)
L’Oreal Glam Shine in Siren (more of a cool toned medium pink frost than a purple, but it looks good with purples)

Nailpolish:
MAC Luxuriation (bright purple with pink shimmer)

Eyeshadow:
MAC Violet Pigment (kind of a soft color for a bright purple, but still nice)

Pics and swatches of the aforementioned items will be posted soon.

I’m still looking for a good bright purple eyeliner, preferably something soft and blendable. Any recommendations?

~LadyLocks~

I have violet pigment and it's such a beautifuk purple although it may not be a vibrant as you would like. Check it out in people's fotds to get an idea of how it looks.

DaizyDeath

My absolute favorite FOREVER will be Urban Decays Fishnet
its sooo bright and it goes on really smooth beacuse it has some cream in it.

i have the whole Delux line from urban decay i love that line of urban decay more then any of my mac shadows but thats really the only stuff i like from urban decay haha

Tonitra

For a bright purple? Violet pigment, but WITH Royal Hue shadestick as a base. It works great for me, it makes Violet pigment absolutely glow.

Simply Elegant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkler
hey, if you look in the FOTD forum and find spencoh's thread on purples/yellows you'll find the nicest, brightest purple i've ever seen!

scrap that, i went and found it for you! http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=54257

Make Up For Ever eyeshadow #92 - wowza!!!!!! HTH!

I second that one. It's really pretty.