Bright Side/Gallery Gal

jardinaires

Is it just me or is this product really overlooked? I passed it up when it came out with A Muse, and I bought it was week and have literally used it every day either on other people, or myself. Bright Side reminds me almost of Jardin Aires if it were pressed. And Gallery Gal is a beautiful gold green that everyone seems to be in love with, everyone I've done makeup work for anyway. I used Bright Side for a lot of looks I did for halloween.. One of which was none other than Edie Sedgwick
greengrin.gif

But I really feel like this mineralize duo has been overlooked for way too long and more people need to go out and buy this. I'm so glad it's part of the mineralize line now
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I totally agree with you. No one really talks about it but his has amazing texture and color payoff. It has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I totally agree with you. No one really talks about it but his has amazing texture and color payoff. It has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

along with illusionary/burning ambition!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
along with illusionary/burning ambition!

I think that Amuse had the best mineralize eye shadows that we have seen so far. I am glad that they brought a few of them back.

Distinque

yes it is a beautiful color! the pigmentation is great and it's sooo smooth. I got heat/element from the Amuse collection and the two are so different in consistency.

Dianora

I bought it with A Muse but haven't fallen in love with it. What does everyone use with it? I'll put Bright Side all over from the lid to the brow bone and Gallery Girl in the crease, but it always needs something more.

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianora
I bought it with A Muse but haven't fallen in love with it. What does everyone use with it? I'll put Bright Side all over from the lid to the brow bone and Gallery Girl in the crease, but it always needs something more.

that's the same way i wear it. Maybe I can put it on like i do my two to glow, light color all over lid & darker color on inner & outer corners (a la makeupgeek). I love my mes!!!

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianora

iagree.gif
That's probably why I never wear it.

jardinaires

i usually apply bright side all over the lid, and on the brow, but not in the crease because i noticed with mineralize shadows, layering the color makes the topmost color very faint.. i'll apply gallery gal in the crease, with a little greensmoke on the outer corner blended into the crease. i've also used femme noir, smut, and showstopper. also, rosemary and thyme eye kohl looks amazing with gallery gal on top of it.