Bring Back Goldbit!! Bring It Back!!!

Ernie

One of my faves, I totally agree. While they are at it. Mac should bring back the original goldbit, not the second version!

coachkitten

I love goldbit as well! Such a pretty highlight color and has pretty good texture for a lustre.
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
could someone describe goldbit to me? I am interested in the this color. I LOVE GOLD.

It's a light pink more than gold sparkly highlight. For a lustre it holds the sparkle remarkably well and is not too glittery.

princess

I think Goldbit is permanent in asia, I have seen it in my local stores in the regular black pot.

rockandregret

I second the idea to start a petition! My last backup is half empty already and i am tryiiiiiing my best not to use it all up until i maybe hear (wishful thinking) its going to be a repromote, which i haven't thus far. Its an awesome highlighter and just a nice wash color for when you have an 830am class and can't even see straight!

TIERAsta

I'm all in for the petition. I heart Goldbit, and I use it all the time! I've got a backup for my kit, but wearing thin in my personal stash
ssad.gif