Britney and Kevin: Chaotic

RussianSexpot

Anybody else tune in? I thought it was cute, I noticed the MAC stuff while she was gettin her makeup done (oh yeah, REPRESENT!)..I think she's a good person..she's bein real and not giving a *&$# what people think - and I think that's admirable, not often you find somebody like that....

mich.

allie02044

i think shes annoying. i watched 1/2 of it. i like her, but she seems like shes trying too hard to be real, i dunno, maybe its just me. ? but i dont really care either way. lol

Alexa

i thought it was really funny.. and sadly i plan on watching it again next week haha ;[

PnkCosmo

What time was it on? I was watching American Idol.
oh.gif
ops:

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
oh.gif
ops:

9 eastern, 8 central.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
Quote:
oh.gif
ops:

9 eastern, 8 central.

So is that 8 or 9PM Pacific?

*feels dumb*

Alexa

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
Quote:
oh.gif
ops:

9 eastern, 8 central.

So is that 8 or 9PM Pacific?

*feels dumb*

9 i think O_O, it's on after American Idol. which i'm happy about because i can watch both!

allie02044

DVR baby! (or TiVo!) lol i feel like im watching a documentary of her sex life... i think its really lame!

Kristen

The sex talk seemed a bit gratuitious... I know it's all well and good that she is in touch w/ her sexuality... but it seemed rehearsed ... and strangely random whenever she brought it up...

why are you running on a treadmill?
because i just had sex 3 times!!

Shoe Crazy

I Tivo'd it and watched it yesterday I regret to say that I wasted an hour of my life on that show. We get it Brit you like sex but have some class girl and don't talk about it like its no big deal for the whole world to know!! To think young girls look up to you as a role model! I can't say I will be watching it again. He is such a dirtbag too.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

yeah , and if i were her i wouldnt be holding that camera so close to my face! acne scars galore. . and the whole talking about sex thing , like every 3 minutes, is sorta whorish. she cant handle a camera very well. it made me dizzy just watching it . it was very blaire witch like.

GoldieLox

yah i wish that she would stop turning the camera so much and getting so close to her face. it kinda bugs me and gets me dizzy haha.

joytheobscure

well, personality wise I prefer Jessica Simpson, I relate to her better. Britney seemed very redneck. (heck I'm a redneck) but I don't know I didn't like her very much. I liked that she did seem real- but it doesnt put her in a good light, OK well Im a Nick and Jessica Fanatic.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

oh ya i definitly like jessica much better i also think shes prettier in and out of makeup. britney was very annoying in a middle school type of way.

joytheobscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
oh ya i definitly like jessica much better i also think shes prettier in and out of makeup. britney was very annoying in a middle school type of way.

Exactly, Britney reminded me of a teenager - that I've had in class before
@@- Jessica is just hilarious.. with good taste in men and clothes.lol

Lo-Fi_Thriller

me thinks trailor trash should stay in Louisiana
greengrin.gif
yee hawwwhh - shes ok. i like some of her music. but shes just so distasteful it makes me and John Waters in a elite race of our own! and she wear thoes cut off jeans with the pooch pockets still intact!