Britney goes bald?!?!?!!

asnbrb

there's a rumor going around ontd saying that someone's uncle who works at cedar-sinai said that britney was admitted for a short period. another rumor says that she shaved her head because she was going bald due to the numerous dying/bleaching that she was putting it through.

really don't know what to believe. who knows?

Bernadette

What a train wreck. I actually do think the blad head looks better than her un-washed look she had been going for lately.
I feel bad for her kids.
What's with the star of david necklace?

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
she'd have to wax her entire bodycompletely slick for that to be effective.

Though I'm not entirely sure Kevin wouldn't pop hot as well.

I'm pretty sure both parties would test positive. It's a dumb idea, because hair grows back. I don't know how much hair you need to test, but my hair grows fast.

It's legitimate to cut most of your hair off because of damage (the number of times she's changed hair color and gotten extensions was probably hard on her hair), but the stories I read said that she went into the salon, was refused, and then began doing it herself there. That's crazy.

Hawkeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
What a train wreck. I actually do think the blad head looks better than her un-washed look she had been going for lately.
I feel bad for her kids.

at this point- i think she's looking for something to believe in. I mean she is searching for something- anything to hold on to and I think she's tried every crazy and everything and I almost wonder if it's just something for her to try to hold on to.

TheRitz

KRAZY STUFF. i never really had interest in britney, except when i was like 12 lol but this is sad. shes like weird now. sucks. kids these days have barely anyone to look up to in the media, am i right?

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette

she wears it because her new b/f, isaac cohen, is jewish.

Shimmer

After his little tell all interview last week, I bet she doesn't consider him her boyfriend anymore.

Shimmer

oh he was definitely not a good mate for her, but yeah, the guy selling out like that was a douchebag thing to do.

In her shoes, I would DEMAND that anyone involved with me for any length oftime on either a personal or professional level sign a confidentiality statement, iron clad, to sway that crap.

jillianjiggs

i feel bad for her. i have been a fan since i was young when she came out and i have a soft spot in my heart for her. she is extremely troubled right now clearly, and it's just tragic.

recap the past few months: DIVORCE, custody battle, more negative attention than i think she's ever gotten, having paps around her CONSTANTLY (has anyone seen vidoes of her just walking around? must be at least 15 people in her face ALL THE TIME), justin and kfed recently becoming "pals", that guy she was with for a while just sold his and her story to a cheap tabloid divulging her insecurities and sex life, and her aunt who was like a second mother to her just passed away a few weeks ago.

who knows WHY she really did it but it doesn't matter. it's clear that she is not mentally well right now. i hope she sorts out her demons soon.

PS i'm getting annoyed at everyone (not here at all, but other forums and the press in general) claiming she's a bad parent. no one knows her or what she does in her private time. it's not like her kids are home alone, there is a team of nannies with them. a LOT of rich kids were raised by nannies because their parents worked a lot.

britney has a full time job. being a celebrity never ends. would you want to subject your baby to all the paparrazi she faces when she steps out the door? she probably attends meetings with her label/management, goes to the studio to do music...no one knows where she is going and where she was during the day, they just take pictures of her going to wherever she is going. you wouldn't bring your baby to a meeting or to the office, would you?

she partied quite a bit this past while, but being a celebrity is not like real life. she was getting publicity-- any publicity is good publicity, they say. all part of the job. you don't know what she does when she's at home, or anything about her life or her kids.

wow, holy rant there. just bugs me to see so many people judging someone when they only have small fragments of the situation and there is so much that we don't see. i feel bad for her and i hope she doesn't end up like ANS.

...whereas its very easy to judge paris hilton because there isn't a lot we havent seen
lol.gif

Beauty Mark

Quote:
PS i'm getting annoyed at everyone (not here at all, but other forums and the press in general) claiming she's a bad parent. no one knows her or what she does in her private time. it's not like her kids are home alone, there is a team of nannies with them. a LOT of rich kids were raised by nannies because their parents worked a lot.

Well, my opinion is that a lot of kids should be raised their parents, not their nannies. I've heard stories about where the child identifies the nanny as a parent moreso than the parent, which is ridiculous to me. A babysitter is fine, but if your kid sees the nanny more than it sees you, I think there's a problem.

I can forgive celebrities for not going outside with their kids. Letting everyone know what the child looks like makes it bigger target for kidnapping, dangerous for when you run from the paparazzi, and is probably just terrifying. She's at least been seen out and about with her kids, so I imagine she spends some time with them.

Given Britney's craziness, I think that her children are better off in the hands of someone else for a little than with her.

*Stargazer*

This is what happens when parents (hello, Dina Lohan are you listening??) act more like party buddies than parents. The woman has NO clue how to be a functional adult or parent because her parents went right along with everyone else who exploited her when she was young. She VERY obviously needs an series of interventions and the people around her are afraid to do anything because the gravy train might stop.

And sorry, but you are not a good parent in my book when you are out partying days and weeks after giving birth. Once, maybe, but many nights a week? There are bonds that are created between a mother and infant in the immediate four or so months after birth that necessitate actually spending time with the child.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillianjiggs
i feel bad for her. i have been a fan since i was young when she came out and i have a soft spot in my heart for her. she is extremely troubled right now clearly, and it's just tragic.

recap the past few months: DIVORCE, custody battle, more negative attention than i think she's ever gotten, having paps around her CONSTANTLY (has anyone seen vidoes of her just walking around? must be at least 15 people in her face ALL THE TIME), justin and kfed recently becoming "pals", that guy she was with for a while just sold his and her story to a cheap tabloid divulging her insecurities and sex life, and her aunt who was like a second mother to her just passed away a few weeks ago.

who knows WHY she really did it but it doesn't matter. it's clear that she is not mentally well right now. i hope she sorts out her demons soon.

britney has a full time job. being a celebrity never ends. would you want to subject your baby to all the paparrazi she faces when she steps out the door? she probably attends meetings with her label/management, goes to the studio to do music...no one knows where she is going and where she was during the day, they just take pictures of her going to wherever she is going. you wouldn't bring your baby to a meeting or to the office, would you?

she partied quite a bit this past while, but being a celebrity is not like real life. she was getting publicity-- any publicity is good publicity, they say. all part of the job. you don't know what she does when she's at home, or anything about her life or her kids.

wow, holy rant there. just bugs me to see so many people judging someone when they only have small fragments of the situation and there is so much that we don't see. i feel bad for her and i hope she doesn't end up like ANS.

...whereas its very easy to judge paris hilton because there isn't a lot we havent seen
lol.gif

i agree with everything that you said untill the end.. we shouldnt judge people at all untill we have taken a walk in there shoes "paris" included
smiles.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
i agree with everything that you said untill the end.. we shouldnt judge people at all untill we have taken a walk in there shoes "paris" included
smiles.gif

lol i thought the same thing... I was about to say thanks and then read the last line... lol

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
smiles.gif

i was making a joke that seemed to have gotten lost in the internet.

MAC_Pixie04

Honestly, considering she's involved in a divorce and custody battle, her choices these past few months are really going to end up working against her in her fight for her children. While she's getting photographed waving her snatch around with Paris Hilton, Kevin was photographed with his ex and his children spending quality family time, and in such a high profile divorce/custody battle, lawyers will use that kind of "evidence" for lack of a better term to determine who really is going to be the better parent. So if she loses, it'll be her own fault.

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillianjiggs

I agree with everything you said in your thread except this part. There's no reason for her children to be with nannies 24/7 right now like they are; she's not exactly working. She's partying, getting tattoos and hanging out with the wrong kinds of people. She's got plenty of time to be with her kids, and they're at very crucial ages, especially the younger one. He's not even 6 months old yet, and I bet he probably doesn't know what his parents look like. It would be one thing if they were with her parents or with their father, and she were actually doing press and recording or doing something productive, but she isn't, so there's no really no excuse for her not to be with her kids right now. And it's going to end up hurting her very deeply when this mess gets sorted out.

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Honestly, considering she's involved in a divorce and custody battle, her choices these past few months are really going to end up working against her in her fight for her children. While she's getting photographed waving her snatch around with Paris Hilton, Kevin was photographed with his ex and his children spending quality family time, and in such a high profile divorce/custody battle, lawyers will use that kind of "evidence" for lack of a better term to determine who really is going to be the better parent. So if she loses, it'll be her own fault.

I don't know if either person should have the kids. Kevin Federline is sleazy, and I get the feeling the quality time is only to get the kids/money.

I feel bad for those kids. Can you imagine, when they're old enough to use a computer, googling 'Britney Spears' and all the stuff that's going to come up?

Hawkeye

I agree with MAC Pixie 100%. If she wanted to have kids she needs to be responsible. And she's not acting like a responsible adult. She's acting like a child.

And the thing that she's not realizing is we are watching before our very eyes what hollywood can do to people.

But the sad thing is Britney needs a MOTHER. NOT a FRIEND. We are seeing just how real it is that when a child's mother acts more like a friend you see that with Britney. She never had a mother. She doesn't know what she's doing. She's just doing what she thinks is acceptable.

It's very sad. VERY VERY sad.