Bronzer for a whiter shade of pale?

Miss_Behave

Ok, I'm aspirin white, which is ok during winter. but even if we had snow today I believe spring will be here soon
smiles.gif

so, what's a good bronzer for really pale ladys?

Dena

I love NARS St.Barts, the color is really translucent so its just a veil of warmth. Or Jane iredale Bronzer that goes on rosy bronze (matte).

lovejam

I'm really pale too, and I've heard good reviews for Wet N' Wild's "Acapulco Glow" bronzer from other pale ladies. I might get some today (if I see it), so if I do, I'll try it and let you know how it worked.

x20Deepx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I love the lightest shade from Milani. the powder form...

Is Radiant the one you're thinking of? If so, I love it too! I'm NC30, so I'm not exactly pale, but I imagine that it would be perfect for someone with lighter skin, because when I use it, I like to really layer it on.

jpohrer

Try MAC Tenderling Blush applied where you would use a bronzer. I am an NW15, and it works wonders!

lovejam

Unfortunately, my local Target stopped carrying Wet N' Wild, so I'll have to just look for the bronzer at the drugstore next time I'm there. I have to go there at least once a week for baby-related stuff, so I'm sure I'll get a hold of it soon enough.

However, I was looking at a picture of MAC's "Gingerly" blush, and it looks like it'd make a nice bronzer for pale-skinned people, and I believe it's a sheertone.

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpohrer
Try MAC Tenderling Blush applied where you would use a bronzer. I am an NW15, and it works wonders!

I am seconding this one!! 8)

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by x20Deepx
Is Radiant the one you're thinking of? If so, I love it too! I'm NC30, so I'm not exactly pale, but I imagine that it would be perfect for someone with lighter skin, because when I use it, I like to really layer it on.

Yes, that's the one! I love it! I'm not super light, I'm probably more Medium/Neutral to light but I don't like heavy cheeks. I use this (milani) bronzer and then go over it with one of MAC's MSF...it's the perfect glow!!

I also have MAC's Tenderling blush and I love it. It's such a natural/nude color but it gives great definition and I could see how it could work as a nice bronzer for someone who's very pale.
smiles.gif