Bronzer or blush

sunsational

whats the diffrence between bronzer or blush. which is more appropriate for my color?
i want something to make my face glow or just to enhance my cheekbones

whats a good, reasonably priced one

stevoulina

Hey there!Well,I'm sure that what I'm gonna say is 100% correct,but anyway..A bronzer is supposed to give you a sunkissed look,whereas a blush is supposed to give you a glowing look (especially if you're fair,you definitely need blush,so that you don't look like dead!!!)!

I'm quite fair,so I use blush in the winter and bronzer in the summer!But you can use a light bronzer in the winter too!It all depends on the look you're after: sunkissed=bronzer,a hint of color=blush!

What's your coloring dear??I may be able to help you with specific brands and shades too!

sunsational

thanks for your reply. since im quite dark, i think what i need is a bronzer. can i use bronzer for my cheeks only? here's a pic of me
smiles.gif

lvsidecropped.jpg

Designergirl9

I am really fairskinned and I use bronzer when I want to have a sunkissed looked..when I want more of a pink or rosey tint I use blush.

I think bronzer would look really nice on you

I'd like a bronzer too babes, I'm fair, usually the fairest shade of foundation.Neutral, not too pink/yellow. I use NARS orgasm as all over glow but I don't mind something more sparkly!

MACMuse

To answer your question you don't have to just use bronzer on your cheeks. When I do my friends' makeup (we're black), I do it wherever they wanna highlight or some extra shimmer and sometimes I use it on them as shadow too. But i personally think you can get away with some blush too. I'm an NC43 and I wear it all the time, I'm guessing you're like an NC50 or so and so are a lotta my girls and the glow is gorgeous. Just stay away from those pink shades and try some mochas or some plums. good luck though!

sunsational

thanks for your replies
smiles.gif

whats a good bronzer? drugstore or high end; it doesnt matter

pumpkin, what brand is that? MAC?

jess98765

I'm naturally red as in the face and so avoid blushes at all costs. Bronzers are fabuolous... especially if you want to look glowly and sunkissed
smiles.gif
i'd go for bronzers. MAC ones are really good, so try looking into them perhaps

sunsational

well, i just got back from the mac counter and i tried the sweet as cocoa blush and it was beautiful. im definitely going to get it

deveraux

I've never used a bronzer, only blush since I'm so pale. *lol* I should try a bronzer though, just to see what it looks like.