Bronzers

ladyJ

I was looking into getting a new bronzer. I tried MAC refined golden but I don't really like it much. I was thinking about Too faced beach bunny. Has anyone tried their bronzers? I saw they have sun and snow bunny too.

Any other bronzer recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

yupitzTara

I use Nars bronzer in Laguna. ITs the best! i used to use Stila bronzer, but Laguna is my favorite. I have mac's Refined Golden, but its not better than Laguna in my opinion.

alka1

I love Laguna by NARS, but my favorite right now is So Ceylon MSF by MAC. I highly recommend it!

Delerium

Another vote for NARS Laguna. I just needed to buy my second one, I love it for bronzing and use it for contouring in the winter as well.

MissMochaXOXO

sun bunny is a really golden bronzer so u may not like it, snow bunny is more of a natural bronze, it's really pretty and soft.

beach bunny is fabulous though, it will give u that glowey suntanned look! it's the perfect bronzer that u never look orange with.

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMochaXOXO
sun bunny is a really golden bronzer so u may not like it, snow bunny is more of a natural bronze, it's really pretty and soft.

beach bunny is fabulous though, it will give u that glowey suntanned look! it's the perfect bronzer that u never look orange with.

That's awesome. I think I'm gonna have to pick this up. I think I'm gonna try the laguna too. THanks!

Has anyone tried clinqiue sunkissed bronzer?

ktinagapay

the best most natural looking bronzer i have ever come across is hoolah from benefit. Im nc37 when it comes to MAC, so i dont know if we have the same colortone but i like it because its SOOO natural, its not orange and it really looks like you got a soft tan!

LatinaRose

Another vote for Nars. 2nd suggestion would be Cargo, they have a nice selection of bronzers and you get a lot of product too.

ladyJ

Thanks everyone! I ended up trying Too Faced Beach bunny but I think I am going to try NARS and Hoola next!

Shadowy Lady

I have both Sun Bunny and Snow Bunny and between the two I recommend Snow Bunny especially for the winter. I use Sun Bunny near end of summer when I have a tan