Bronzey eyes and red lips

prppygrl69

Hey everyone!!! It's been awhile since my last post and i just wanted to share with you....sorry the pics aren't great...cam phone sucks.I got a monroe/madonna recently. I need to downsize soon. Please don't tell me i look whoreish with it,i've had WAY too many nasty comments about it.

Face:
Revlon Colorstay with a bit of CoverGirl Tru Blend mixed in(it's easier to take off with the piercing lol)
Cheeks:
Haux e/s MAC
Lips:
Premeditated CCB MAC with some black liner to darken the color
Revlon gloss in Midnight Swirl
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Chocolate Brown pigment
Loreal pigment in Exciting
MAC Mulch e/s

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

pichima

super sophisticated, glamorous... your skin looks perfect, and that lip colour is to die for!

shootout

Gorgeous!
And I think you look great with the monroe too.
I bet those people are just jealous cause they couldn't rock it.

prppygrl69

Thanks gals! You always make me feel better when my day isn't going so great. I'm glad you guys like it,that red was really pretty that day. It even stained my lips so when it wore off it still didn't look bad.

User38

I think you look very elegant and beautiful. The color combination is lovely and there is absolutely NOTHING whorish about your look -- jealousy makes people say miserable things -- ignore it!
smiles.gif

Austrian_Babe

I don´t like the monroe on just everyone, but I like it on you! And I always love your makeup, the way you do your eyes and everything. Gawd I would love a makeover done by you!!

Shadowy Lady

you look amazing, I had missed your FOTD's. The lips look fan I can imagine who they looked like IRL. Grear job as always
smiles.gif