Brow Brush Recs

slick

Hey all, I'm looking for a good, SUPER STIFF eyebrow brush.

I'm currently using the Crown Luna Series brow brush, which I totally LOVE, but of course its a $2 brush on a site that requires a minimum $25 purchase. But this brush is seriously awesome, its the perfect size and the bristles are SUPER STIFF - they are the kind of bristles that your average square brow brush is made of, but cut in a small angled form.

Can anyone recommend a brush similar to this? Or maybe something like a bigger, beefier MAC 208?

DollyGirl92

I really love the benefit Hard Angle brush for brows its really nice! but if you wanted MAC I'd try the 266

LC

nothing beats the 266 from mac, its their cheapest brow brush and it's the best. i think its like 18 or 19 bucks

slick

Hmmm I still find the 266 to be too slim and flimsy as well....but I will check out Benefit's brow brush! Thanks!

MzzRach

My fave brow brush is from Laura Mercier - it is double sided, one side is a larger, more traditional brow brush, very firm, and the other side is much smaller and more narrow, wonderful for working in smaller areas of the brow.

By far the best brow brush I have ever used. Not cheap, but worth it in my opinion.

Double-Ended Eye Brow Brush | Laura Mercier

Vlcatko

I love my MAC 266 SE! It is the only brush I use for my brows and it is the only brush I use every single day
yes.gif
Because it was a part of the holiday brush bag it is one of those "inferior" machine-made brushes - which is perfect because its bristles are stiff and just perfect for eyebrows
heart.gif
In fact, the bristles are so stiff they are too scratchy for anything else then brows - at first I thought I could use it as a liner brush but hell no
lol.gif

smellyocheese

I'm using the one from Bobbi Brown and have no complaints

but if you already know of one that you really like, I'd say gather a few friends to order a few brushes from crown. or if you know of anyone planning to buy crown, just ask them if they can help you buy just that one brush when they place their order