Brow Growth

Cydonian

Do you ladies know of any good brow enhancement gels? I have very, very sparse brows (probably literally 15 hairs on each side) and now that I've gotten them plucked into a good shape, I am wanting to look into enhancement gels that others have tried and know work.

I was looking at the Anastasia one, but a lot of people complained that it ran out in 2 weeks... any thoughts?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

laulovesbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cydonian
Do you ladies know of any good brow enhancement gels? I have very, very sparse brows (probably literally 15 hairs on each side) and now that I've gotten them plucked into a good shape, I am wanting to look into enhancement gels that others have tried and know work.

I was looking at the Anastasia one, but a lot of people complained that it ran out in 2 weeks... any thoughts?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

I have the Anastasia gel and I've had it for a long time, it definitely does not run out in two weeks lol. Those girls must be doing their eyebrows all day everyday. I would highly recommend getting that one. If you want to spring for something cheap but that works. The E.L.F. eyebrow/eyelash gel duo works pretty well also!

Mabelle

ive heard talika works well. its made for lashes, but i know people use it on brows aswell

Cydonian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laulovesbilly
I have the Anastasia gel and I've had it for a long time, it definitely does not run out in two weeks lol. Those girls must be doing their eyebrows all day everyday. I would highly recommend getting that one. If you want to spring for something cheap but that works. The E.L.F. eyebrow/eyelash gel duo works pretty well also!

Oh, I didn't even know E.L.F. made one! I don't know if I'd use the colored end but for $3, why not? lol Thank you!!

Does it make a lot of strays grow in? That's the only thing I'm worried about, but I figure if you apply it to the actual brow precisely and not sloppy, it wouldn't make a ton of excess growth. Just a random thought.

kimmae17

i used lilash for my lashes, and also on my brows. I had a small bald spot from a scar, and it filled in within two weeks! it is AMAZING. they also sell a product called LiBrown, but i assume its the same formula. so i would suggest using either!

laulovesbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cydonian
Oh, I didn't even know E.L.F. made one! I don't know if I'd use the colored end but for $3, why not? lol Thank you!!

Does it make a lot of strays grow in? That's the only thing I'm worried about, but I figure if you apply it to the actual brow precisely and not sloppy, it wouldn't make a ton of excess growth. Just a random thought.

Oh I actually meant their $1 one lol the Wet Gloss Brow & Lash Mascara. I haven't tried the $3 one. Honestly the best thing I've ever used to get my sparse brows to grow back in, is olive oil. I know it probably sounds weird but it works. I didn't want my face to be oily so at night I would use a qtip and put the olive oil on my eyebrows and where I wanted the hair to fill back in and I'd say within..a month to 6 weeks my eyebrows were completely healthy and filled in again.