Brow Question~

Raerae

I did a search but didn't find anything so just gonna ask...

For anyone who has completely tweezed/waxed/threaded their entire eyebrow off, what was your expierence with the hair as it was growing back in?

I'm OCD about things sometimes, and right now it's my brows, and I hate them. I was curious if by plucking out them entirely (obviously I would have to draw them on for a bit lol), if I would have any difference in the growth patern after a few weeks when they grew back in again?

Or would they grow in the same way as they do now?

lotus

i don't know if it's a good idea to pluck/tweeze/shave off your eyebrows and draw them in, it would look...well, funny.

however, a friend of mine had hers removed to draw them in. she used a hair cream remover and she tweezed any hairs that came in. she has since let them grow in and it looks a lot better, compared to not having any. she swears that the hairs have come in thicker, but it's not a guarantee that yours will. also, i don't think removing your eyebrows and having them grow in will change the hair growth pattern, but it might, i say might have the hairs grow in thicker.

good luck!

MisStarrlight

It depends on your body. I know people who shaved/waxed them off & they never came back, but I know others who had them grow back thicker....for me, they always grow back the same.

Beauty Mark

I accidentally plucked mine way too thin to the point it just looked better to pluck out the bulk of the hair, so I had half an eyebrow.

The hairs grew back finer. It sucks. I never had great eyebrows to begin with, and now they're fainter than before (and I have black hair).