Live and Dye L/G
Strawberry Blonde L/G
Henna E/S
Flip E/S
French Cuff E/S
Pincurl E/S
Top Knot E/S
And either Blonde or Redhead MSF

But I'm hoping I can live without some of it and maybe cut down to 1 L/S and 1 L/G...I've such a weakness for shadows I think thats probably what i'll mostly get.

Tinnsla

I´m only (planning on
smiles.gif
) getting the 226 and the Redhead MSF and maybe a lipstick and a lipglass...money for food is more important than MAC right now
winks.gif

iadoremac

Henna e/s
Pincurl
femme fi
deep shade
100 strokes
blonde msf
chignon l/s

Updated list! I have decided that I would not go to the MAC counter to purchase this because i dont want to be tempted to buy anything that is not on this list.

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
Henna e/s
Pincurl
femme fi
deep shade
100 strokes
blonde msf
chignon l/s

Updated list! I have decided that I would not go to the MAC counter to purchase this because i dont want to be tempted to buy anything that is not on this list.

This is my plan too!
yes.gif
I hope I can order anything online because I know that I would buy more if I would go to the store.
eeksign.gif

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipelica
Does someone know the relece date (UK, Germany, France...)?

I'm guessing the first thursday in february for the UK.
winks.gif

Carrie Ann

I think I will leave the store with:

-brushes: 214, 226 (maybe 165, I need to take a look)
-l/g: Strawberry Blonde
-e/s: Flip, French Cuff, 100 Strokes, Deep Shade

And Im so excited right now
th_worship.gif

Blushbaby

All I got was Brunette MSF when I was in NY last mth. I think the collection's been hyped up way too much.

iadoremac

Due to the preliminary information received on future MAC collections, I have decided to cut down my list to Henna, Deepshade, 100 strokes and chignon.

QueenEmB

I think it'll just be the 226 and blonde MSF for me.

I like the look of peroxide l/g but do I really need it when I have sugarimmed dazzleglass??

abbey_08

is it only me that feels like we have been waiting FOREVER for this collection?! lol

i want a msf because im a msf virgin prob blonde or redhead because brunette one looks quite dark, and maybe a couple of eyeshadows. and a lippie.

wizzer3245

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
is it only me that feels like we have been waiting FOREVER for this collection?! lol

no i agree! feels like agessssssssssss
not long to go
smiles.gif
drools.gif

Kayteuk

I think in the UK we wait to long for the collections to come out, we pay more and by the time it gets to us its just lost its appeal, MAC needs to work something out
ssad.gif

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
I think in the UK we wait to long for the collections to come out, we pay more and by the time it gets to us its just lost its appeal, MAC needs to work something out
ssad.gif

that is so true, i was ready to blow about 150 quid on this collection but i have now blown all my cash on MUFE and new clothes so will probably not buy a thing from MAC now the novelty has worn off!

ritchieramone

I've also lost a bit of interest in the collection - now I think I'll only be buying the blonde MSF and probably nothing else from MAC this month. I normally pick up a few other bits and pieces with orders from new collections but I'm a bit blah about it. I was surprised when I realised that I wasn't excited about the release this week. :-/