Brush #222

pink_hearts

th_confused_new.gif
a MA convinced me to buy it for the paints (yes Im weak!) . but it is not comfatable for this, and I rather use my fingers
any ideas what I can use it for? or is it a waste of money?

Diskordia

for paints? I've never thought of using it with paints and can't imagine how it should work.

anyway, the 222 is a great crease brush!! I also use it for blending sometimes but mostly for crease work

noahlowryfan

you should never let any sales associate force you into buying something that you don't want. its always a good idea to say "no" or "let me think about it" and they should understand. thats why i hate shopping at department stores. i hate sales associates that would forced you into buying something that you don't want or need.

FireLily0

222 brush is amazing as a crease/blending brush. I use mine everyday to blend my piggies and e/s together... it really does create a beautiful blended look. HTH
smiles.gif

Why the person would want to use it for paints is way beyond me, I would use the 242 for paints (but I used my fingers).

pink_hearts

Thanks all! I will try it for the crease work. Actually she mislead me, I bought my first paint, and I wanted a brush for it and she told me this is the one. (now I use my fingers anyway)
it looks a bit big for blending no?

caffn8me

It's my absolute favourite blending brush. You can make it smaller by holding it at the ferrule and pinching the bristles together. I prefer a 219 for crease work.

user79

I also use it for creating a smokey crease look. I love it! Don't see at all how it could work for paints!

d_flawless

i just got this for crease/outer corner work and it's awesome...great at depositing color and blending it.
for paints? weird

pink_hearts

Yes I know, the stuff of the MAC store here is awful. they will tell you anything just to sell a product. I will never listen to them again.

and for the brush - i tried it for blending and it is great! now Im happy