brush recs

lost in hollywood

i am currently using studio fix, but i'm not sure what brush to use to apply it. I am using that crappy BE brush (flawless face brush) but it doesn't get all areas of my face evenly and takes a while to use w/ the studio fix.

should i be using a big, fluffy powder brush?
or the 190 (or even the 187)?

tia

arbonnechick

I'll be the first of thousands to say the 187.
smiles.gif

tarteheart

If you need heavy coverage, use the 190 -- and this combination of Studio Fix and 190 will definitely be heavier coverage because of both the type of brush, and the coverage of this particular foundation. I haven't used the 187 with Studio Fix, but that will give you much lighter coverage than using the 190. You can use a large powder brush, but you would want to go back over it with a clean brush to buff (I have a cheapo version of the 180) and blend so it doesn't look like it's just sitting on top of your face.

bellaetoile

wait, studio fix, or studio fix fluid? for studio fix the compact, i use the 190 over clean and moisturized skin. i rarely use it, because the coverage feels so heavy, and i prefer liquid foundations. i tried studio fix powder once with the 187, and i actually really disliked it. the 129 blush brush was pretty good with studio fix powder as well.

studio fix fluid is 187 hands down.